Latest Guest Announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

showmasters

A huge leap? I don't see it that way.Your post seems to suggest that the Glasgow event would be beneath her. Anyway, let's not get into that kind of debate, I was merely suggesting she would be a great guest and one we would all like to see at Braehead. I'm sure everyone will have a great time meeting her again at MK.

• Like 1

By the time of the event. That is a genuine answer. Orders are sent out at any time up to the week of an event. That is normal. There is no need for concern.

It's not possible to say when a specifics persons ticket for a specific guest is sent out due to the factors involved, awaiting tickets to be printed etc. Also one persons ticket may arrive before a person who had ordered before them if the other is part of a larger order for example. To many variables sorry.

recevied my Gillian photo shoot tickets yesterday(ticket numbers 4 & 5) , nice surprise for me :clap:

As i was not expecting them to be sent till next week (tickets normally get sent to me 3 to 4 weeks after payment go's through bank)

and my showmaster account/orders page still not been updated to dispatched yet(happens all the time for me)

but as i'm the local postman(deliver my own mail) i just enjoy opening ,looking at my tickets and thinking very happy & warm thoughts in this bitter snow!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET GILLIAN NOW! :thumbup:

They're on their way out...I got mine yesterday- number 1 for Sunday but then I don't worry about numbers with the gold pass :smile: I wouldn't start worrying yet they'll be on their way out and will get to everyone I'm sure. :dance:

I just had a look at the 'autograph' page on CMK website and looks like Gillian is £30 for an autograph which is great news �� I'm really looking forward to my first visit to CMK!

TBC it says.

http://www.collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&id=237

And £30?

Totally get you on that, I remember this time last year I was almost having kittens about making sure I'd have enough cash to get everything (5) I wanted Gillian to sign, handing over that amount of notes is the most I've ever handed at a convention and every piece means more to me than I could say. Expecially the X-Files Boxset.

I'm tempted to get her again this year, but I have everything X-Files I want her on, maybe this time (depending on how I feel) will get her to sign Great Expectations or her personalise Miss Havisham. I think she looked gorgeous and bared an uncanny resemblance to Anne Hathaways White Queen.

Either way its a good price for a MAJOR headlining guest.

• 1 month later...

She was great last time, very good going to get her back so soon! She must have enjoyed heself loads before which is a good sign for the future :thumbup: May have to see if there's anything I can get signed by her, would be nice to say hi again. Maybe the new X-Files DVDs I got reacently.

was gillian anderson personalising all the items she signed last year

is gillian anderson going to personalise the items she signs,i heard it happened at the lfcc last year,if i pay £40 to get a figure signed i would like the option of getting it personalised otherwise it is pointless going,i am not a dealer or sell the items i get signed ,i put them away for a rainy day in the future,also are there any plans for another top boxer now roy jones jr has pulled out thanks

is gillian anderson going to personalise the items she signs,i heard it happened at the lfcc last year,if i pay £40 to get a figure signed i would like the option of getting it personalised otherwise it is pointless going,i am not a dealer or sell the items i get signed ,i put them away for a rainy day in the future,also are there any plans for another top boxer now roy jones jr has pulled out thanks

There's really no way of knowing until the event I'm afraid. As she personalised at LFCC, there's a good chance she will at Collectormania but it's by no means guaranteed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

why have you not put the price for gillian andersons autograph on the update list

There is now....

Gillian Anderson......................................Sat/Sun............................Auto £30/Photo £30

Looking forward to Gillian's new show tonight on BBC Two at 9pm. 'The Fall'.

"Crime drama series set in Northern Ireland. When a murder in Belfast remains unsolved after 28 days, DSI Stella Gibson (Gillian Anderson) is called in to review the case".

Don't miss it!!