RED DWARF SPECTACULAR AT THIS YEARS EMS

showmasters

still holding out for more suporting stars such as Mark Williams, Clare Grogen, Mac McDonald, Noman Lovett, Hattie Hayridge, Chloe Annett, Graham Mctavish, Lee Cornes, Gorden Kennady, Jake Wood, Ricky Grover, Jack Klaff, Tony Hawks, David Ross, Don Worrington, Jane Horrocks,

John Lenahan, Steven Wickham

any of these would be perfect

Edited by Starbug

I'm going to assume it will be a free talk, as they'll want to maximise publicity for the new series. Tickets to free talks can only be got on the day, usually from a member if crew outside the talk area.

If its a paid for talk then it would make sense to have tickets in the shop available to be bought in advance, as it would create a nightmare queue at the event.

• Like 1

Can we have an update on the deal with the scale model please? Is it going to be in the group photoshoot or something on its own? Or will it be just a "prop" we will be able to just look at and take photos of?

Can we have an update on the deal with the scale model please? Is it going to be in the group photoshoot or something on its own? Or will it be just a "prop" we will be able to just look at and take photos of?

It says in the first post, and the post on the facebook page, that it will be in the group shot.

we also plan to have a photo shoot with all 4 members of the cast as well with a studio scale model of the Red Dwarf model its self .

its a shame only 2 v minor support stars were announced, was hoping for the more well known (in dwarf circles) of the support stars also, but the 4 leads all together is enough, smegging ACE

i no what you mean was hoping for Mac Mcdonald as well as the others i mention Mac because he dosnt do signing events much but like you said at least we have the main 4 cant wait till saturday

Edited by Starbug

its a shame only 2 v minor support stars were announced, was hoping for the more well known (in dwarf circles) of the support stars also, but the 4 leads all together is enough, smegging ACE

I was a little disappointed about that too. Likewise with the Blake's 7 reunion with 'as many of the cast as possible'. Just so happens 2 of the ones I really need to meet aren't going!

I've just looked on the main site and with Craig, Chris and Robert its got the days and prices of Autos etc etc, but not with Danny. Is this something to indicate that he may not be attending?

http://entertainmentmediashow.com/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&id=379&Itemid=48

The last I heard he was over in Guadelope filming and that was yesterday.

I've just looked on the main site and with Craig, Chris and Robert its got the days and prices of Autos etc etc, but not with Danny. Is this something to indicate that he may not be attending?

http://entertainment...d=379&Itemid=48

The last I heard he was over in Guadelope filming and that was yesterday.

hopefully not ive been looking forward to meeting them for ages now

Definitely a return to form. After Season 7 which I thought was ok-ish, and Season 8 which I thought was crap, I accepted Back to Earth as it was good to see them back, although most of it was far from funny, Trojan made me realise just how good and funny the show CAN be. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I think the moose scene will go down in history

• Like 1

Just found out I'm a winner from lasts nights twitter comp. Received a DM not long ago telling me I've won free entry and photo shoot and autographs with the Red Dwarf cast!!! So excited, thank you so much! The DM on twitter told me I needed proof of my twitter account, so should I print up the DM or can I just show them the message on my phone? Also I'd like to bring my my brother with me so can I puchase his entry ticket online then pick it up on the door? One last thing do I have to be there early or by standard entry time? Many thanks again :D Xx