So what personalizations did everyone get?

Jewel Staite decided to write this on what is now my favourite picture of all time xD

(removed picture to save taking up more forum space - jess)

hah that's awesome, cool of her and the photographer to let you hold her like that. Also you're really cute. Ahem.

Stuart - that is awesome!!! Wish I'd thought to ask her for a pose like that.

2 from Anthony Head where he wrote "Stephen, Hi, Anthony H.". Then on our official photo he wrote, "Stephen, Yay! Anthony H."

Brian Krause signed my Book of Three with, "From your Whitelighter". He also wrote "Great meeting you" on our photo, as did Jewel Staite.

Adam Baldwin wrote, "Stay Shiny" on my Serenity DVD cover.

Jewel Staite decided to write this on what is now my favourite picture of all time xD

hah that's awesome, cool of her and the photographer to let you hold her like that. Also you're really cute. Ahem.

Aw, thank you very much xD

All of mine are personalised ( :dance:) and most have the usual, best wishes/lots of love/all the best etc

The exceptions are:

Adam Baldwin - I'll be in my bunk!

Thomas Dekker - No Fate

Michael Socha - "Ay up" :)

Rose Leslie - You know nothing John Snow.

Ross Mullan - Winter is coming!

Amrita Acharia - It is known!

Just name + signature from Gillian, Mitch, and I think a hi (with kisses) from Anthony Head (my sister has it), but Nicholas Lea wrote "Lots of <3 to AUZ" and then apologized for not writing OZ. As if I minded. :D

I read your tumblr post about your LFCC experience, sounds like you had a fun time :)

I didn't get autographs but Nicholas Lea was a really cool guy to chat with, like I find most Canadians are.

Edited by topangacanyon
  • Like 1

Thanks Stephen! Were you the guy who I spoke to a few times during the show on sunday? At first in line for Firefly panel?

Yeah, that was me! We seemed to have exactly the same timing haha

On ben browder he put WHO IS NUMBER 1 meaning that i was his number one fan he even told me that i ,met him four times in the past 5 years very friendly he always rememberd my name all the time i met him. Bring him back soon...

Adam Baldwin Chuck pic - "Unleash your inner casey"

Adam Baldwin Independence Day pic - "Aliens Suck!"

Anthony Head pic - "Hi"

Ben Browder autograph book - "All the best"

Chris Judge pic - "Kree!"

Chris Judge autograph book - " Indeed"

Jewel Staite autograph book - "Such a pleasure meeting you!"

Kevin Sorbo pic - "Stay Strong"

Mitch Pileggi autograph book - "Take care!"

Robert Maschio pic - "Hi-Five from the Todd!!!"

Edited by Widanelacamber

Finally got round to uploading this - not very good quality as it's A3 print so took a photo as so too big to scan in.

So happy Gillian wrote this:smile:

018.jpg

Edited by TonytheCylon
  • Like 1

hahahah cringee

Thanks Stephen! Were you the guy who I spoke to a few times during the show on sunday? At first in line for Firefly panel?

Yeah, that was me! We seemed to have exactly the same timing haha

Yeah haha, except you always had an earlier number than me xD

I have a Game of Thrones quote poster, signed with all my favourite lines from the show. I was crewing so I only had time to meet Rose, John and Iain. I got Rose to sign it with 'you know nothing Jon Snow' which is a super boring request, but it looks amazing on my poster. I asked John what his favourite line from the show was and he said he couldn't even remember them on the day so I ended up getting him to sign it 'she's a person, not a goat'. But my favourite was Iain. I asked him for his favourite show quote and he came up with 'no one can survive in this world without help' and then I got him to sign it 'love Ser Jorah the Explorer' which is just the best thing ever~

• Like 4

I have a Game of Thrones quote poster, signed with all my favourite lines from the show. I was crewing so I only had time to meet Rose, John and Iain. I got Rose to sign it with 'you know nothing Jon Snow' which is a super boring request, but it looks amazing on my poster. I asked John what his favourite line from the show was and he said he couldn't even remember them on the day so I ended up getting him to sign it 'she's a person, not a goat'. But my favourite was Iain. I asked him for his favourite show quote and he came up with 'no one can survive in this world without help' and then I got him to sign it 'love Ser Jorah the Explorer' which is just the best thing ever~

That's really cool. I'm too shy to ask them to write extra stuff, feel like I'm being too cheeky or something. Happy to get the character name (though I did forget to ask a couple to do that even) but my GoT poster is starting to look really amazing and yours must be very unique. All the GoT guests have been amazing. Need more :)