EXCLUSIVE! tv panel revealed - Hunted

I liked Melissa back in the days of Dark City and Mulholland Drive (this is the girl!). Then of course Alias season 3, then In treatment, remake of Amytiville, 30 days of Night, Triangle. Also Derailed and she also

made a couple of appearances in several shows such as Charmed. A stunningly beautiful actress but also a great and varied career I think. It would be a pity if she doesn't sign or do photo shoots. That said

she would cost me a fortune !!

Am I the weird person who only remembers her in Home and Away, Friends and Charmed??? LOL!

• Like 1

I don't know about saturday but I interpret the fact that Jason has not yet commented our requests about autographs & shoots is that he is negociating or arranging them. At least I hope so. Or he might simply be too busy to come on the forum and comment ;)

I am fully prepared to make ANOTHER deal with God- or to make this more appropriate, Yoda so that Frank will be there on Saturday AND signing.

*Prepares to go back to Synagogue and not eat any sausages, ham, pork etc*

Jason would really make me happy if he could get it so that it could happen.

I am fully prepared to make ANOTHER deal with God- or to make this more appropriate, Yoda so that Frank will be there on Saturday AND signing.

i want melisa to be there saturday as well i dont no if any one has relised that yet please jason say they are going to be there saturday as well please with suger on top

i want melisa to be there saturday as well i dont no if any one has relised that yet please jason say they are going to be there saturday as well please with suger on top

I'll do my best to get God to arrange this - I was going to have sausages with beans and potato tonight for supper but I'd rather have Frank and Melissa be there on Saturday for everyone.

Have just prayed to God again, I hope he will listen to my prayers.

I'll do my best to get God to arrange this - I was going to have sausages with beans and potato tonight for supper but I'd rather have Frank and Melissa be there on Saturday for everyone.

i will be praying with you please let them be saturday we cant be the only ones that want them for saturday

Although many want them for Saturday and/or for shoots/signings it probably isn't going to happen. Plenty of shows do panels where there is no signing available I'm afraid.

Hold out hope though, you never know... I'm still hoping Iain Glen has to switch to Saturday :P

i will be praying with you please let them be saturday we cant be the only ones that want them for saturday

All I know is that I could possibly have Frank Spotnitz on my X-Files Boxset this weekend. And I will gladly cull a guest or two on Saturday for that to happen. It just has to happen. Otherwise I'm screwed.

Really hope that we both are granted some kind of miracle here.

All I know is that I could possibly have Frank Spotnitz on my X-Files Boxset this weekend. And I will gladly cull a guest or two on Saturday for that to happen. It just has to happen. Otherwise I'm screwed.

Really hope that we both are granted some kind of miracle here.

it will happen with just got to belive in jason and hope he comes on here and says they are both appering on both days fingers crossed

Edited by Starbug