Danielle Harris

Hi there,

I have just been on facebook, and it seems there is a screening of Danielles directorial debut, Among Friends on July 7/8th in LA. It says there is a QandA session after. I was wondering if its now likely that Danielle will now cancel her scheduled appearance at LFCC?

She's one of the main people I'm looking forward to meeting too. After looking at the sites I don't think we need to be worried. I think the events are similar sort of events to LFCC in that they ways to meet up with fans etc. I would have thought she's be contracted to be at LFCC unless she her movie schedule changes. I would hope there would be something there saying she couldn't cancel for a rival event or something like that.

I hope she attends. I have wanted to meet her for years. Massive fan of the Halloween films and hopefully if she is busy then SM will bring more horror guests over :)

I was glad to see her pretty busy for the whole time I was there on Saturday and always took pics with people at the table. Of course I look like s*** in any picture I take but it's always a nice keepsake and they should bring her back, preferably to Collectormania Glasgow.

Danielle was the main reason for my attendance and she was great. Signed my Halloween boxset, was more than courteous in the photo shoot and when signing the picture later on. Chatted to my girlfriend about nail varnish and everything

• Like 1

Danielle was the reason I attended and she was really nice. I've wanted to meet her for years and am so happy that SM brought her over. She had a line for most of the day yesterday and I hope that is a signal to SM to bring more horror guests over :)

Jason