Guess the big Guest

ok so i no it may not happen but a bit of fun speculation in case it dose happen everyone can have three choices each my three are

1. David Duchovny

2. Sean Bean

3 Andrew Lincoln

These are my choices so who is every one else voting for remember it could be any one you think jason is working on

I wanted Sean Bean sooo much!!! As a business though why would Jason get a bjg guests now. No time for ads or online shop. Hold onto that guest fot the next time i love the guests so far anyway. Topclass event

Sean Bean was down here in 1999 filming "Essex Boys", I remember one night after college we were walking along the Seafront after going to the bar in the Kursaal and we saw them with a huge lighting rig and a mock up of one of the cars which was used. I wish I'd have stayed and watched them shooting but my Friends were more interested in getting inebriated.

This was taken back in 2000, for those living in Southend it harks back to a time when the deeping was still in use, the College was still standing, Virgin was Virgin and not HMV, the cute spiral walkway was still intact and Paul (Security Guard) was ten years younger.

Of course this was also the time that Jude Law and Sadie Frost were together.

Back then I didn't have a decent Autograph Book so used the notepad that I used to Write Poetry in.

[media=]

[/media]

As a side note, I know that this video ended up on a site that was in (I'm not sure how many degrees of seperation) some way affiliated with either those who knew or knew someone who knew someone who knew someone those who this film was based on - and seeing that its based on real events i.e. the Rettendon Range Rover murders I wasn't going to ask for them to not use my video - yeah. I may be eccentric but I'm not absolutely barmy either :)

Edited by KingRichard76
  • Like 1

I would really love it to be Daniel Radcliffe. But I am thinking with the first screening (for the press) of Doctor Who happening in August, and there being a Dr Who talk, it has got to be someone from the current cast. perhaps Matt Smith himself!