TALKS , STAGE ACTIVITIES & SCREENINGS AT THIS YEARS LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

hi all this is some of the things we have for you at this years London Film and Comic Con

Saturday stage activities

listed in no specific order

secret film panel with trailer screening-TBC-------------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite -----------------------------------------------------------£15

Trek talk Gates McFadden /Hallie Todd/ Robert Duncan McNeill ------------£15

Dr who talk ------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Jeri Ryan ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------£35

Sean Schemmel talk-------------------------------------------------------------------free

Kevin Sorbo -----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

AUCTION---------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Hayden Panettiere----------------------------------------------------------------------£10

J-Culture Talk----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Stage Skills for Cosplay----------------------------------------------------free

Holly Marie Combs----------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Game of Thrones group talk ----------------------------------------------------------£15

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea----------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker --------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------------TBC--------------------------------------------------free

Robert Maschio -------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Norman Reedus ------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Dr who talk -------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades-----------------------------------------------------------------free

Gillian Anderson & X files auction----------------------------------------------------£25

LFCC Talent Show----------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Groups-------------------------------------------------------------------------free

History of Kimono Steampunk Guide-----------------------------------------------free

Anime: Sean Schemmel Voice Actors Workshop--------------------------------free

more activities to come for Saturday

Sunday stage activities

listed in no specific order

secret film panel with trailer screening------TBC-------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite ----------------------------------------------------------£15

Dr who talk ------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Sean Schemmel talk-------------------------------------------------------------------free

Michael Winslow -----------------------------------------------------------------------free

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea---------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker -------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------TBC-------------------------------------------------------free

Tom Skerrit talk--------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Robert Maschio -------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades------------------------------------------------------------------free

LFCC Talent Show----------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Begineers Props-------------------------------------------------------------free

Norman Reedus ------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Cosplay: Make up Special Effects---------------------------------------------------free

Game of game of Thrones group talk ---------------------------------------------£15

more activities to come for Sunday

TALK TICKETS AS STILL AVAILABLE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS ON LINE , AND THEN THEY CAN BE BOUGHT AT THE SHOW , BUT THERE MAY BE LINES AT THE SHOW SO IT MIGHT HELP YOU TO BUY IN ADVANCE

http://www.btowstore...ies/"LFCC 2012"

Edited by Rhianydd
  • Like 1

Excellent! Nice to see that Skerritts talk is now free. Can I ask what is happening about that 80s star talk? As it's no longer in the shop or on this list. Thanks.

Jason's post says "some of the things." I don't think the above list is complete.

Excellent! Nice to see that Skerritts talk is now free. Can I ask what is happening about that 80s star talk? As it's no longer in the shop or on this list. Thanks.

Jason's post says "some of the things." I don't think the above list is complete.

Thus, we can only hope. :)

£35 for GA Talk? I thought she was £25?

She is.

She's listed as £35 in SM post. Is the GA X files auction something completely different? Do you have to pay £35 to attend the auction?

And she's also listed as attending Sunday as well.

She is only going to be attending for one day - Saturday.

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store2_Shop1309.sf/en_GB/?ViewAction=View&ObjectID=14962837&Page=4

Hey, I have a question about the talks. Do we get better seats if we buy a ticket for a talk early? (do the seats have numbers?) Just for me to see if I can wait to get them on the day of the event or if I should get them now :) Thanks,

Hey, I have a question about the talks. Do we get better seats if we buy a ticket for a talk early? (do the seats have numbers?) Just for me to see if I can wait to get them on the day of the event or if I should get them now :) Thanks,

Your ticket number determines the row you are sitting in. So yes, if you buy earlier you get a closer row.

Your ticket number determines the row you are sitting in. So yes, if you buy earlier you get a closer row.

Might seem like a stupid question, but do you still need a ticket for a free talk? If so are they available at the online store?

Ta,

Che-Snake

Yes you need tickets and no, they are not available at the online store. You pick them up at the event, somewhere near the talk area.