TALKS , STAGE ACTIVITIES & SCREENINGS AT THIS YEARS LFCC

any thing new on what might be the secret tv panel and the secret film sreening of a trailer panel nothing has bee mentioned since this has been anounced

I would imagine SM are still negotiating on these. Details could be in the schedule, or we may not find out until we turn up at the show.

I thought when I saw BBC mentioned, that it'd maybe be a showing of the recently recovered Doctor Who episodes, but I'm pretty sure that's hoping for far too much

Well, it was a Hartnell ep, wasn't it? That is a possibility, given the guests. There are the things I mentioned above, to. Tom Hiddlestone's Henry V promo?

There was a Hartnell and a Troughton one yeah. I'd have believed it a bit more if Anneke Wills, Frazer Hines, Maureen O'Brien and Peter Purves were there though as they were the companions in them haha.

Oh, OK! Ooops! Geek fail :WINCE::BRUISED:

Edited by laurab1

I thought when I saw BBC mentioned, that it'd maybe be a showing of the recently recovered Doctor Who episodes, but I'm pretty sure that's hoping for far too much

Well, it was a Hartnell ep, wasn't it? That is a possibility, given the guests. There are the things I mentioned above, to. Tom Hiddleston's Henry V promo?

The Beeb have been releasing clips of the Hollow Crown stuff for ages, I doubt it's going to be Hiddles' stuff.

There was a Hartnell and a Troughton one yeah. I'd have believed it a bit more if Anneke Wills, Frazer Hines, Maureen O'Brien and Peter Purves were there though as they were the companions in them haha.

Oh, OK! Ooops! Geek fail :WINCE::BRUISED:

Haha don't worry I wasn't pulling you up for it :P

Currently we don't have a timeframe when the schedule will be up online, but hopefully it will be soon. At the show you'll have a complete schedule of the weekend in the program booklet. Last minute changes should be published on whiteboards at the photo sales table or the photo areas.

Hey, I have a question about the talks. Do we get better seats if we buy a ticket for a talk early? (do the seats have numbers?) Just for me to see if I can wait to get them on the day of the event or if I should get them now :) Thanks,

Your ticket number determines the row you are sitting in. So yes, if you buy earlier you get a closer row.

So the fact I have number 3 for Holly Marie Combs' talk means I will be nearer the front??? How long before the start of the talk should we arrive for those numbered tickets?

If you have ticket no 3, you'll be in the 1st row behind the gold pass holders. Just look for the row that will say something like 1-20 and you can sit anywhere in that row

If you have ticket no 3, you'll be in the 1st row behind the gold pass holders. Just look for the row that will say something like 1-20 and you can sit anywhere in that row

Thank you! First convention, so making sure I know roughly what I am doing!

Hi , need some answers please =))

I'm scared about Holly's Talk & Hayden's Talk on saturday, scared if they will be at the same time :/ , is it possible to switch talk? if i have Hayden's Talk & i really want to go to Holly's talk...? thx u. ( i know its not the same price but i will pay the difference of course =) )

Hi , need some answers please =))

I'm scared about Holly's Talk & Hayden's Talk on saturday, scared if they will be at the same time :/ , is it possible to switch talk? if i have Hayden's Talk & i really want to go to Holly's talk...? thx u. ( i know its not the same price but i will pay the difference of course =) )

They are unlikely to be at the same time, as the paid talks will probably all be on the 1st stage.

hi all this is some of the things we have for you at this years London Film and Comic Con

Saturday stage activities

listed in no specific order

secret film panel with trailer screening-TBC-------------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite -----------------------------------------------------------£15

Trek talk Gates McFadden /Hallie Todd/ Robert Duncan McNeill ------------£15

Dr who talk ------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Jeri Ryan ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------£35

Sean Schemmel talk-------------------------------------------------------------------free

Kevin Sorbo -----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

AUCTION---------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Hayden Panettiere----------------------------------------------------------------------£10

J-Culture Talk----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Stage Skills for Cosplay----------------------------------------------------free

Holly Marie Combs----------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Game of Thrones group talk ----------------------------------------------------------£15

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea----------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker --------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------------TBC--------------------------------------------------free

Robert Maschio -------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Norman Reedus ------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Dr who talk -------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades-----------------------------------------------------------------free

Gillian Anderson & X files auction----------------------------------------------------£25

LFCC Talent Show----------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Groups-------------------------------------------------------------------------free

History of Kimono Steampunk Guide-----------------------------------------------free

Anime: Sean Schemmel Voice Actors Workshop--------------------------------free

more activities to come for Saturday

Sunday stage activities

secret film panel with trailer screening------TBC-------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite ----------------------------------------------------------£15

Dr who talk ------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Sean Schemmel talk-------------------------------------------------------------------free

Michael Winslow -----------------------------------------------------------------------free

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea---------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker -------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------TBC-------------------------------------------------------free

Tom Skerrit talk--------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Robert Maschio -------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades------------------------------------------------------------------free

LFCC Talent Show----------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Begineers Props-------------------------------------------------------------free

Norman Reedus ------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Cosplay: Make up Special Effects---------------------------------------------------free

Game of game of Thrones group talk ---------------------------------------------£15

more activities to come for Sunday

TALK TICKETS AS STILL AVAILABLE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS ON LINE , AND THEN THEY CAN BE BOUGHT AT THE SHOW , BUT THERE MAY BE LINES AT THE SHOW SO IT MIGHT HELP YOU TO BUY IN ADVANCE

http://www.btowstore...ies/"LFCC 2012"

hi all this is some of the things we have for you at this years London Film and Comic Con

Saturday stage activities

secret film panel with trailer screening-TBC-------------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite -----------------------------------------------------------£15

Trek talk Gates McFadden /Hallie Todd/ Robert Duncan McNeill ------------£15

Jeri Ryan ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------£35

Kevin Sorbo -----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

AUCTION---------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Hayden Panettiere----------------------------------------------------------------------£10

J-Culture Talk----------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Stage Skills for Cosplay----------------------------------------------------free

Holly Marie Combs----------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Game of Thrones group talk ----------------------------------------------------------£15

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea----------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker --------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------------TBC--------------------------------------------------free

Dr who talk -------------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades-----------------------------------------------------------------free

Gillian Anderson & X files auction----------------------------------------------------£25

Cosplay Groups-------------------------------------------------------------------------free

History of Kimono Steampunk Guide-----------------------------------------------free

Anime: Sean Schemmel Voice Actors Workshop--------------------------------free

more activities to come for Saturday

Sunday stage activities

secret film panel with trailer screening------TBC-------------------------------free

Adam Baldwin Jewel Staite ----------------------------------------------------------£15

Michael Winslow -----------------------------------------------------------------------free

X files talk Mitch Pileggi /Nicholas Lea---------------------------------------------£10

Thomas Dekker -------------------------------------------------------------------------£15

Secret TV panel ----------TBC-------------------------------------------------------free

Tom Skerrit talk--------------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay Masquerades------------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Begineers Props-------------------------------------------------------------free

Cosplay: Make up Special Effects---------------------------------------------------free

Game of game of Thrones group talk ---------------------------------------------£15

more activities to come for Sunday

TALK TICKETS AS STILL AVAILABLE FOR A FEW MORE DAYS ON LINE , AND THEN THEY CAN BE BOUGHT AT THE SHOW , BUT THERE MAY BE LINES AT THE SHOW SO IT MIGHT HELP YOU TO BUY IN ADVANCE

http://www.btowstore...ies/"LFCC 2012"

I did not see this section for talk tickets until today - seems they are not available online anymore. I have an early ticket for Sunday - what are my chances for getting in on the Dr Who talk and will John Simm be doing any talks please?

secret film panel with trailer screening

That'll be Karl Urban and Dredd then?

yep witch is brill now all we need to no is the secret TV panel please be walking dead

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 1

I did not see this section for talk tickets until today - seems they are not available online anymore. I have an early ticket for Sunday - what are my chances for getting in on the Dr Who talk and will John Simm be doing any talks please?

The free talk tickets were not available online anyway, so no worries there.

We don't have information about John Simm talks so far, but the schedule should hopefully be up soon.