Latest Guest Announcement - ROSE LESLIE

Love it that SM are getting all these Game of Thrones guests but I really wish they could be spaced out better! 10 guests is a lot to afford in one weekend. Especially if you were after autographs and photos!

I'm just not sure I have the cash! :-(

Love it that SM are getting all these Game of Thrones guests but I really wish they could be spaced out better! 10 guests is a lot to afford in one weekend. Especially if you were after autographs and photos!

I'm just not sure I have the cash! :-(

in the same boat cant afford everyone but you know they are doing a great job when too many guests becomes a problem :smile:

• Like 1

Oh my god. I so very excited about this, and now super depressed that I'm crewing the full saturday and sunday now, those talks will be amazing. I am stupidly excited to get her to sign my quotes poster with 'you know nothing jon snow' though. This will be such a good con.

10 Possible guests *Cough Sean Bean????* (maybe that is a bit too much to ask, although I'd easily pay £50+ for a auto and photo shoot for him) js :) I've only watched a few GOT, it was more my Mum who was into it, but seeing as there are confirmed guests and maybe more, I'm re watching them so I actually know who i am meeting ;p

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

So torn... so far I'm there Friday and Saturday but going home Saturday night due to work, I could book a hotel for Sunday too and book the day off... but what if it's guests I've already met? :S There's a few GoT guests I've yet to meet and them being there Sunday would mean I have to be there, but if they're announced too late I won't be able to get the time off! ARGH

Since the idea is to have 5 different guests each day, I can safely assume that these guests will be british and probably not main cast so I don't expect too big names. That said, I will be happy with any GoT guests, keep them coming !! :smile:

Emilia Clarke is british! So, no problem here ;-)

Well, I don't expect that the upcoming names will be all very big, but with such an amount of guest from one series at least one big name among those others would be amazing.

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance of photo ops being available to buy online for Rose (I know there's only a week left for preorders)? Or is it just going to be at the show now for any other guest announcements that aren't already available?

• 3 weeks later...