Andromeda - Dylan Hunt

Hercules: The Legendary Journeys / Xena: Warrior Princess - Hercules

Hawaii Five-0: Ko'olauloa - Carlton Bass

The O.C. - Frank Atwood

Dharma & Greg - Charlie

CLICK HERE for his full filmography

kevin-sorbo-hercules.jpg

kevinsorbo3.jpg

This is ridiculous lol! Im really starting to think im on to something, was watching xena/hercules cross over and was thinking what an awesome guest he would be and here we are........ this happens alllllllllll the time lol

This is ridiculous lol! Im really starting to think im on to something, was watching xena/hercules cross over and was thinking what an awesome guest he would be and here we are........ this happens alllllllllll the time lol

Could you watch an episode of The Big Bang Theory next please? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Could you watch an episode of The Big Bang Theory next please? :D

Haha I'll try! BTW have u met anna yet ? She was at the what to meet premiere and she's lovely

Edited by Talie

Could you watch an episode of The Big Bang Theory next please? :D

Haha I'll try! BTW have u met anna yet ? She was at the what to meet premiere and she's lovely

Anna Kendrick, you mean, at the What To Expect premiere? No, sadly not yet. If I'd known she would definitely have been at it, I'd probably have made the effort to attend. I've given up on her being announced for an Eternal Twilight event, but I'm still hopeful she'll be announced for LFCC or EMS.

• 1 month later...