News anybody, news?

fangbanger

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone official could confirm if everything is going ok?

Haven't heard from ME in a while and was just curious/worried/anxious to know about this con.

Party themes would be helpful aswell, anything! lol.

Thanks in advance.

:)

• Showmasters Admin

Hi ya,

We hope to have some more exciting guest announcements fairly soon. Been working on them for a while but the people we are talking to want to wait until a little nearer the event so they can be sure of their availability a bit more! :lol:

Will get party themes up soon but imagine everyone still wants Saturday night to be Fangtasia? Or would people prefer a change?

Let me know what ya all think! :P

Thanks for bearing with us and you most certainly have not been forgotten! :dance:

Mark :clap:

Hi ya,

We hope to have some more exciting guest announcements fairly soon. Been working on them for a while but the people we are talking to want to wait until a little nearer the event so they can be sure of their availability a bit more! :lol:

Will get party themes up soon but imagine everyone still wants Saturday night to be Fangtasia? Or would people prefer a change?

Let me know what ya all think! :P

Thanks for bearing with us and you most certainly have not been forgotten! :dance:

Mark :clap:

Mark just wanted to tell you I love you. Even though Games was cancelled the money is now going towards my Bitten ticket and hotel deposit instead so yay. I'm fine with the Fangtasia theme so if you have that on Sat totally not an issue for me.

Thank you for the update :)

I would prefer a change to Fangtasia although I do love wearing my fangs :D

I agree with Helen (bezzo) about the Marianne party, I think that will be a nice change and will cover a varied range of options for dressing up.

What about a (Vampire) Kings and Queens party?

I would prefer a change to fangtasia, 2 years in a row, time for a change i think.

I agree.

Yes they are great parties.

No, I know, that not all attendees have been to the con before, but you can still vamp it up regardless as it is vampire based.

So there will be a happy medium for all.

I would love an Eric Northman lookalike at the fangtasia party, just to sit in a throne and look pretty. Even if you have to hire one, I don't mind. :WAVE:;):clap::D

I think this has to be the best post EVER!!!!!

I couldn't agree more and if you could get one could we please have photo ops on the throne, I know I'd pay!!!!

I would love an Eric Northman lookalike at the fangtasia party, just to sit in a throne and look pretty. Even if you have to hire one, I don't mind. :P:D :D :P

I think this has to be the best post EVER!!!!!

I couldn't agree more and if you could get one could we please have photo ops on the throne, I know I'd pay!!!!

Hahah, thanks :D

And yes so many things you could do.. You could set up a stage type thing and have it set out like the chairs and stuff are in season one when Sook first goes into Fangtasia with Bill and meets Eric.

so much potential! Lol :D

I would love an Eric Northman lookalike at the fangtasia party, just to sit in a throne and look pretty. Even if you have to hire one, I don't mind. :P:lol::P :P

This ^ is such a fangatastic idea, I'm amazed no one thought of it before!

I'd love to see Fangtasia again on Saturday night.

And Bezzo's suggestion - MaryAnn's Wedding Party - I love it!! what a fabulous idea!!!

(Wouldn't go for a Fellowship of the Sun one, though, esp. on Sunday, because there's a real religious/bible group that I think still meets at the Park Inn on Sunday nights.)

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone!! i have not booked my tickets yet!! going to another convension this month so im pretty skint!! Deffo coming to bitten 3 though!! last year was great fun!!

Hope we get another guest soon!!!!!!! i check this page everyday!!!!!!!!! As for the party themes, i dont mind, i loved the themes last year!!

Are there still rooms left? xxxxxx