latest Guest Announcement - HAYDEN PANETTIERE

REALLY MEGA LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING HAYDEN!!!!!....Missed her at LFCC before i started being a regular at cons and now she is going i am so chuffed and really hope she doesn,t cancel. At the moment she is the only guest i really want to meet during the whole weekend so money that would be spent on other guests will be put towards a couple of photoshoots and her auto maybe once or twice.

Every time I see this thread with new posts I get worried lol

When a topic disappears off the 1st page and then comes back I'm always worried that it's because somehow has found out the guest can't come.

Your best bet is to watch people in front of you in the queue and judge from that.

Ok will do, no harm in asking I guess

The crew will sometimes let you know when queuing if the guest doesn't want to do any strange poses etc but I always take my cue from watching the interaction with the people in front of me. Not that I normally ask for a pose but some guests don't like you even putting your arm around them. It's their perogative of course and I fully respect that but just play it by ear on the day and you should be fine.

I think the LFCC 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008 all have their own old sections .. then all the topics below those are from older events :)

oh yes now i see! thank you!