GUEST DAYS AND PRICES - Update june 29th

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has been covered before but do the comic artist guests sign books etc and if so how much do they charge?

In the past comic artists were happy to sign books free of charge. Any changes to that procedure will be added to the price list.

Super pleased to see this has been updated and that Robert Maschio is at all 3 days. I feared that he was going to be on a day I wasn't attending! :dance:

Edited by LSM

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question its gonna be my first trip to england and comic con and have just seen an amazing list

of guests!

i would like to get the tickets but how does that go for people not living in england?

i live in holland and dont got a credit card and dont know how to be able to order tickets and photsoot ops?

anyone?

really looking forward to it and would be a shame to see this go down for me with an issue of payment

I have a question its gonna be my first trip to england and comic con and have just seen an amazing list

of guests!

i would like to get the tickets but how does that go for people not living in england?

i live in holland and dont got a credit card and dont know how to be able to order tickets and photsoot ops?

anyone?

really looking forward to it and would be a shame to see this go down for me with an issue of payment

You can buy on the day and pay cash, that's no problem. There is a separate queue to get in where you can buy a ticket on the day and a cash payment queue for photoshoots as well.

of guests!

anyone?

You can buy on the day and pay cash, that's no problem. There is a separate queue to get in where you can buy a ticket on the day and a cash payment queue for photoshoots as well.

is it 100%sure there will be tickets available on the days since i have to go in a hotel for the weekend and want in of course

i have been to another con in germany and there you can buy the tickets trough ordering them- wireing the moneyy and they will send it

just want to be sure i get all tickets

:) thnx for the answer so far

is it 100%sure there will be tickets available on the days since i have to go in a hotel for the weekend and want in of course

Entry tickets will 110 percent be available, yes. The event venue is much larger than a hotel, so a lot more people can go in. (I know which con you are talking about, but technically it is forbidden to discuss other events on here. So this is as far as I can go with details, sorry.)

In rare occasions photoshoot tickets do sell out online. Also sometimes shoots do sell out at the event itself.

The UK banking system works a bit different than continental Europe. Maybe it's the Euro/Pound thing. Our UK branch at work still prefers cheques over wireing money too for some reason too.

Do you have one of these cards with the Maestro logo maybe? I am not sure if these are accepted in the online store, but you could e-mail info@collectormania.com and asked. I remember some attendees prior asked if these were accepted, but I can't recall if they ever came back to tell us if it worked.

• Like 1

Entry tickets will 110 percent be available, yes. The event venue is much larger than a hotel, so a lot more people can go in. (I know which con you are talking about, but technically it is forbidden to discuss other events on here. So this is as far as I can go with details, sorry.)

In rare occasions photoshoot tickets do sell out online. Also sometimes shoots do sell out at the event itself.

The UK banking system works a bit different than continental Europe. Maybe it's the Euro/Pound thing. Our UK branch at work still prefers cheques over wireing money too for some reason too.

Do you have one of these cards with the Maestro logo maybe? I am not sure if these are accepted in the online store, but you could e-mail and asked.info@collectormania.com I remember some attendees prior asked if these were accepted, but I can't recall if they ever came back to tell us if it worked.

YEs i do have a card that says maestro logo

this mean i can order the cards online? i tried mailing info@collectormania .com but got no reply yet

this mean i can order the cards online? i tried mailing info@collectormania .com but got no reply yet

As I said, I am not sure if you can. The question with Maestro came up before, but it was never definitely answered. Hazel (that's the lady handling the enquiries) will get back to you on the e-mail, I promise. At he moment there's still a lot of queries because of refunds for late CM cancellations.

• Like 1

As I said, I am not sure if you can. The question with Maestro came up before, but it was never definitely answered. Hazel (that's the lady handling the enquiries) will get back to you on the e-mail, I promise. At he moment there's still a lot of queries because of refunds for late CM cancellations.

THNX FOR THE REPLY'S IT IS GREATLEY

APPRECIATED

• Moderators

VT tickets weren't being used at the Friday preview last year as there generally weren't enough people to warrant it. If the queue for a guest at the preview appears to be getting ridiculously long they may be introduced, but I suspect it will at least begin as it was last year.

(VT tickets for Saturday and Sunday will, as usual, only be given out on those mornings.)