Latest Guest Announcement YAPHET KOTTO

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for Autographica

YAPHET KOTTO

Kananga / Mr. Big - Live and Let Die (1973)

Parker - Alien (1979)

William Laughlin - The Running Man (1987)

Lt. Al Giardello - Homicide: Life on the Street (122 episodes TV series 1993-1999)

Platoon Sgt. James "China" Bell - Love and Honor ( 12 episodes TV series 1983)

Dr_Kananga_Mr_Big_by_Yaphet_Kotto.jpg

alienphoto2.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001433/

Not a fan of Autographica as it rarely features guests I'm in to.....but a few more top film guests like this and this could be my first Autographica. How about bringing Brigitte Nielsen back to the event as she was a guest a few years ago? And also Ian Holm would be a great addition!

Not a fan of Autographica as it rarely features guests I'm in to.....but a few more top film guests like this and this could be my first Autographica. How about bringing Brigitte Nielsen back to the event as she was a guest a few years ago? And also Ian Holm would be a great addition!

i totally agree,i think i will have to attend this event now that 2 bond guests are coming,also as it is the 50th anniversary next year any chance of sir roger moore or sir christopher lee.

+brigette nielsen would also be cool :whistling:

This is great news and another Alien guest would be the icing on the cake Iain Holm ran away with that polll so it wou;d be fantastic to get him come....I already have John Hurt and Veronica Cartwright on my dvd so a third signature would be fantastic!!! :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...