Guest Cancellation - Kellan Lutz

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately Kellan Lutz is no longer able to make his appearance at Eternal Twilight 6 due to a new movie he will be filming at the time.

Kellan has asked us to pass the following message along to everyone :

' I'm very sorry that I am not going to be able to make it to England and Eternal Twilight 6 in October. I have just got work on a new film that I am really excited about but unfortunately the shooting for the film is at the same time as Eternal Twilight. I had an absolute blast meeting all my UK fans a few years ago at the first ET show and I was so looking forward to seeing you all again. I hope to be able to come to future event and catch up with you all. Sorry for the disappointment and thank you so much for understanding and supporting me! Love Kellan '.

Whilst we are as disappointed as you that Kellan can no longer make it we are pleased that his film career is proving so successful for him and we know that you will all feel the same. We will definitely be trying to bring Kellan back to a future event and we know that he very much wants to come and see you all!

In the meantime please bear with us while we find replacement guests as we are most certainly not finished on the line up for ET6! Some of you will know that we had issues with guests dropping out due to work commitments at ET4 and I hope you will agree that come the day of the event we had a wonderful selection of guests who made the event so much fun. We aim to make ET6 just as much fun with just as amazing guests!

Thank you all for understanding and once again, we wish Kellan all the best.

Take care,

Mark and Jason

I had a feeling he would, simply because he's getting so big now! But nice of him to write a message for us...bless him!

hey I think Kristen is filming Snow White in London, why not ask her to pop up one of the days but leave it as a surprise :thumbup: Just a thought

Looking forward to seeing replacements tho!!

Shame cos Kellan's a babe. Sad for those who didn't get the pleasure of meeting him at ET1

I know that you will do your utmost to bring us some great guests to replace him...or maybe just one HUGE one :blush: