latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I'm the same boat as you guys, wondering how many autographs to get (if I can make it to the event that is, I wont know until 5 days before).

I'm definitely getting my picture of David and Elisabeth Sladen signed, as it's already signed by Lis. (R.I.P. Lis) but the question is whether or not to get another one signed. I mean £45 is another 3/4 autographs on the day! Bah It'll have to be an on the day decision lol I'll probably end up getting another one just because it's David! :dance:

Edited by Elspeth

I found out about David this morning from a friend and have just booked my ticket! I'd like to start a new sport called 'Tennanting' - how many times can you see David at the EMS. Any takers? :unsure:

Anyway, after experiencing the hoards that descended at the LFCC for Karen Gillan and Alex Kingston (and now that it's only a 2 hour drive to get there each day) I've gone gold. It balances out against the Hotel costs, and guarantees some Tennant-time without the insane 4am queues.

Anyone having anything special autographed by 'the Doctor'?

I'm certainly getting my 11 Doctors action figure set signed, so far it's signed by Jessica Carney (Bill Hartnell's REAL Grand-daughter), Sean Pertwee (Jon's son), Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvster McCoy, & Paul McGann.

I'm not quite sure about the second item. At the moment I'm inclined to go for the Series One/Two soundtrack CD cover & leave the photoshoot pic until I can get it dedicated at another event.

Geoff

I found out about David this morning from a friend and have just booked my ticket! I'd like to start a new sport called 'Tennanting' - how many times can you see David at the EMS. Any takers? :unsure:

Anyway, after experiencing the hoards that descended at the LFCC for Karen Gillan and Alex Kingston (and now that it's only a 2 hour drive to get there each day) I've gone gold. It balances out against the Hotel costs, and guarantees some Tennant-time without the insane 4am queues.

Well its special to me - I have a 10 by 8 picture from School Reunion which has already been signed by John Leeson and Elisabeth Sladen. Its one of my most treasured autographs at the moment so to have David sign it as well would be great.

The journal of impossible things ♥

Great minds EmilyCerise! Will be bringing a Journal of Impossible Things along to.

Thanks!

I ran into him when he got out of a building where he recorded a TV show promoting Single Father when I've been to London for a week end last year, I was a bit ashamed but the only pen I had was my sonic screwdriver (Ten's) and since The journal of impossible things is always in my handbag... I thought it'd be awkward, you kinda feel like a little child showing off their playthings at this time, but he just laughed and asked if I had any other Whovian stuff on me that could make me a Time Lady.

Good luck with your signing :headscratch:

Hi I sent a query to info@collectormania.com about two weeks ago and haven't had a response yet, can I just check that is the right email to make enquiries to?

It depends on the query. That e-mail address is purely for queries relating to orders placed with the online shop.

All other qeuries should be sent to info@showmastersonline.com

Is it something that we can help with?

It was relating to an order placed with the online shop, I accidentally bought an earlybird entry ticket for the wrong day and I understand that tickets are non-ref/non-tran (have attended many times and crewed before too) but this was such an obvious honest mistake as the only other thing I bought was David's Sunday-only photoshoot I was wondering if there was any hope of using that ticket for Sunday? :/

In the time I waited after emailing my physical ticket for the Saturday arrived but there is no way I can attend on the Saturday plus I would still need a Sunday ticket anyway, and the earlybird tickets are no longer available to buy in advance so I'm now concerned. Like I say I realise the policy but I was just so excited about booking my David photo that I didn't notice clicking the wrong earlybird ticket :(

Having never been to an event before, I'd just like some clarification on something regarding autographs.

I would pay the £45 for David's autograph but is there things for him to sign at the table (as I do not have anything that I can bring with me) and would there be an additional cost for these on top of the £45? Or any pictures at the signing table, are they free?

I'd just like to know how much money I should bring with me on the day, as I'll be meeting other guests as well...?

Hi,

This time next week, it will only be one day till DAVID TENNANT! :jason:

Plus if your going on the Saturday then this time next week YOU'LL be there! :lol:

So excited, see you all there on both days! :P

Mate, it's Sunday. It's one week until October 2nd.

Hi,

This time next week, it will only be one day till DAVID TENNANT! :D

Plus if your going on the Saturday then this time next week YOU'LL be there! :YAHOO:

So excited, see you all there on both days! :dance:

Mate, it's Sunday. It's one week until October 2nd.

Very good point. Please don't turn up trying to meet him on Monday.

Ha ha ha! I just looked and realised today is Sunday, why did I think it was Saturday?? :lol:

Just means for me and other D.T fans that its now... ONE WEEK TO GO! O.M.G! :D

Oh, and I'll do the message again...

Hi,

It's only one week till DAVID TENNANT!!!! :YAHOO:

Plus if your going on the Saturday then you would have already been in one weeks time, was that day Fab or What! :dance:

So excited, see you all there on both days! :WINCE:

Chugs-in-credible

Edited by chugs-in-credible