latest guest Announcement - David Tennant

showmasters

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Virtual Queue Ticket is for the autograph. Basically, you get one FOR FREE at the end of the queue. It will have a number on it - let's say 125 for example's sake.

The queue will then be managed with numbers .. the crew member will update it .. 1-25 .. 1-50 .. then once it's 1 to a number above yours, you can go in. Once in the queue, you'll pay for the auto.

You can't miss your turn once the number is above yours, so you can go in the queue any time the rest of the day. It's not a fixed time slot.

HI - I have earlybird tickets for Sunday. Can anyone give me any advice on what time I would need to get to Earls Court to start queueing for David Tennant?

That is anyone's guess I'm afraid. There will be one main queue to get in the hall first and that will probably start quite early. The doors to the Earls Court site open around 7 AM if memory serves me correct, but sometimes attendees arrive earlier than that.

A while back at Collectormania MK when all the hobbits were there people were apparently queuing in the early hours so might be a repeat of that. I don't recomend sleeping on the streets of Earl's court though unless you are bringing your own security ;-)

Will probably also be a stampede like at the 'Heroes' LF&CC a few years back. Will get told off if you run though so everyone better practice their race-walking technique - all in the hips apparently.

HI - I have earlybird tickets for Sunday. Can anyone give me any advice on what time I would need to get to Earls Court to start queueing for David Tennant?

Edited by gobo1979uk

O MY GOD!

How excited am I - the best guest that anyone could ever announce I'm going to meet.

Just ordered 2 photoshoots

Is there a limit on autos?

Hope not. Really excited now - role on October :blink::lol::wub:

Are you serious M8?

I can think of at least another dozen or so guests I'de rather meet than David! Each to thier own I suppose.

Just watch out your Mother doesnt find out how much you're gonna spand on him or your rent is gonna go up innit!!!

O MY GOD!

How excited am I - the best guest that anyone could ever announce I'm going to meet.

Hope not. Really excited now - role on October :blink::lol::wub:

Are you serious M8?

I can think of at least another dozen or so guests I'de rather meet than David! Each to thier own I suppose.

Just watch out your Mother doesnt find out how much you're gonna spand on him or your rent is gonna go up innit!!!

Each to their own like you say, along with Evanna Lynch this is probably the best guest announcement they've ever had imo

O MY GOD!

Hope not. Really excited now - role on October :P:P:P

Are you serious M8?

Each to their own like you say, along with Evanna Lynch this is probably the best guest announcement they've ever had imo

Agreed. Everyone has their own view on guests. Mine is not a criticism of ANY of the guests appearing at this show in October. As I am not a big Who fan I thought I'de try and get a rise from my mate 'Red'. Which does not seem to have worked :P

Tennant is a great guest and will be stupidly popular!! Keep the big names coming Jason :P

I hereby conclude that I have one of the best mates in the world :P

As soon as he heard I couldn't go meet David Tennant due to limited finances, he went ahead and brought flight tickets, entry tickets and a photoshoot for me ^^ :P:P:P

Suffice to say, I own him at the very least a keg of beer at a point :P

would you say if he was my first guest coming at 9am and gold pass does that mean i have a chanve of meeting him?
If you have a Gold Pass then you won't need to wait for a VT number to be called. You can join the autograph queue at any time. Yes, you will meet him :P

O MY GOD!

Hope not. Really excited now - role on October :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Are you serious M8?

Agreed. Everyone has their own view on guests. Mine is not a criticism of ANY of the guests appearing at this show in October. As I am not a big Who fan I thought I'de try and get a rise from my mate 'Red'. Which does not seem to have worked :blink:

Tennant is a great guest and will be stupidly popular!! Keep the big names coming Jason :thumbup:

You didn't get a rise mate because I've only just come back from the cinema after watching Zoe Saldana in Columbiana (really good by the way)

I'll be having a few autographs from David - really excited about meeting him. Not sure I could afford any more big names though - I'm happy with the guest list as it is thanks.

If i do get to go i'll probably give david a miss... its going to be hectic, id guess its no personalisations due to him being busy. and the price...

i've got one he sent me when i wrote to him. its personalised and i have met him before a while back so that will do for now.

maybe next time ill have more cash!

he is awesome though, i know everyone who goes to meet him will love him.

I've just realised, I was so excited on the evening that I never thanked you for getting David Tennant. He is my number one favourite person for me to meet, when I saw he was announced my family thought I had won the lottery... Photoshoots were purchased within minutes, I can't wait for 3 weeks today!

Just came home after seeing Fright Night and David Tennant was the absolutely best thing about the whole movie! He was hilarious! Just one question about the autographs - is it ok to bring an item for him to sign, like for example the season 4 box of Doctor Who? Or is it strictly photographs he signs?