Very quiet forum

gillianre

Just thinking, ET6 is only SEVEN weeks ago and this forum is very quiet!!!!!

How are we all feeling with it being now in single figures?

I'm excited to get the themes and start planning outfits/costumes (depending on theme) and seing so many of you again that I only see at ET's.

Well, that's it!

Gillian

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thinking, ET6 is only SEVEN weeks ago and this forum is very quiet!!!!!

How are we all feeling with it being now in single figures?

I'm excited to get the themes and start planning outfits/costumes (depending on theme) and seing so many of you again that I only see at ET's.

Well, that's it!

Gillian

7weeks??:dance:

• Moderators

It's often been the case that the more people get to know each other, the more they chat elsewhere on social networking sites.

A lot of other event sections don't get busy until near the event itself.

To be fair it is only twilight. It might actually be something if it didn't take every aspect of classic vampires and turn it into a terrible teen drama.

Can't understand why someone would even feel the need to come into the ET6 part of the forum to post that, in hopes of getting obviously negative reactions...?

Hey ho, some people just have too much time on their hands... clearly :wub:

To be fair it is only twilight. It might actually be something if it didn't take every aspect of classic vampires and turn it into a terrible teen drama.

Can't understand why someone would even feel the need to come into the ET6 part of the forum to post that, in hopes of getting obviously negative reactions...?

Hey ho, some people just have too much time on their hands... clearly :wub:

Maybe they are lonely and as us ET'ers are such nice people they wanted to "feel the love" - sorry if you clicked the wrong button and came here by mistake - no one would want to be nasty on purpose. Would they?

We just need some news of something to get us all excited!! Its been a while!!! :wub:

Until last week I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to go but then hubby came up trumps and booked my tickets. It would have been a travesty if I'd missed ET6 after attending them all! But yeah, some news would be nice to get us all in the mood!