a week and a half left people!

I am getting so excited now!!, I have taken the plunge a booked some more shoots (damn boss shouldn't have paid me!!), I have Mark Shepperd on Saturday, Corey Feldman and Alex Kingston on the Sunday!! not many I know compared to others but enough for me!!

I have had a my T Shirt printed too, so if anyone see a LFCC 11 on the back of a t shirt it's me and say hi!!

Whats more, my brother said he isn't coming with us on the Sunday now, so although I am sad that he won't meet all the doctor who people, I am so happy that me and andrew can walk around and do our own thing, like I say, say hello to us, we don't bite!!

My wallet's nowhere near ready enough yet!

Mine isn't either!! we've spent loads already with other shoots etc and we haven't got thru the door yet!!, still I am going with a list of who I want to meet, the money plus a little extra and thats it!

On a countdown here too and soooo excited! We have prebooked a couple of photoshoots for our eldest son and taking funds on the day for autographs etc but it can get a rather expensive but sooo worth it :)

I'm bringing my nephew who is already bouncing off the walls with excitement, I'll be the one with bags under my eyes, can only make Saturday and flying in to Gatwick Sat morning at 1.30am! Not a lot of sleep for me :)

I really can't wait either. Just confirmed my booking for my accommodation for the weekend and have looked at travel to and from Earls Court. I haven't pre-booked any photographs yet as I'm still holding out on the last minute for a group Buck Rogers photo. I'll also be getting Sylvester McCoy on the Saturday too but will probably pcik these up at the booking office on Friday at the preview.

Are there any plans for the saturday night folks, i'll be travelling to this event on my own due to my friend cancelling due to her health, and just wanted to know if folks are meeting up anywhere in the evening or anything?

Are there any plans for the saturday night folks, i'll be travelling to this event on my own due to my friend cancelling due to her health, and just wanted to know if folks are meeting up anywhere in the evening or anything?

There were plans for a group of us to meet up and go for a meal Saturday night, but then it was mentioned that SM might plan a party for Saturday night, but I've not heard anything more about either since. :hathor:

I've not heard anymore on either subject, we would love to do something afterwards but it means bringing the my boys (there 9 and 10) and it depends on where as funds are very short!!!

The crew are getting a party on Saturday night, apparently, according to one of the posters in the "what I'm doing on Friday" thread. I would imagine, if that party is for the rest of us as well, there are a load more fire regs/health and safety/logistics stuff SM are still dealing with, before they go public with it.

Some nasty flu type virus which I seem to have picked up, but I'm determined to be there!

Really looking forward to this event, but I just need to get well first. At least I have time to plan my days,while I am ill.

Nothing serious I hope? :unsure:

I am now officially broke lol but im all sorted now.

YHA Hostel - done

Coach to London - done

Dr Who Experience tickets - done

Early bird weekend tickets - done

Photoshoots - nearly done (1 more - cary)

Babysitter for my kittys - done

YHA membership - done

Friends & Family railcard - done

Oyster london transport cards - done

I can get very excited now. I am soooooo loooking forward to this and now I have added most of you in here to facebook.... Im looking forward to meeting you all next weekend :unsure: so if you see me in the crowds (im only 4ft 11 tho) please come and say hello and hopefully will put some faces to the names in here :P

Edited by guardianz

I'm bringing my nephew who is already bouncing off the walls with excitement, I'll be the one with bags under my eyes, can only make Saturday and flying in to Gatwick Sat morning at 1.30am! Not a lot of sleep for me :)

Where are you coming in from ?

you guys have no idea how much this trip means to me. my job is currently making me very stressed and very depressed, i already suffer with depression so anything that makes it worse is crippling to me.

i can not wait to get out of Ireland for a few days! away from cork where every one knows me, meeting up with friends i have not seen for a year and meeting new people at the convention and of course meeting my special guests, thank you SM for giving me something to look forward to

Where are you coming in from ?

End of Holiday in Tenerife :)

I'll be the dark eyed old git in a Subway Zombie T Shirt :)

Edited by delint

you guys have no idea how much this trip means to me. my job is currently making me very stressed and very depressed, i already suffer with depression so anything that makes it worse is crippling to me.

i can not wait to get out of Ireland for a few days! away from cork where every one knows me, meeting up with friends i have not seen for a year and meeting new people at the convention and of course meeting my special guests, thank you SM for giving me something to look forward to

It's amazing to hear that you have something to take your mind off this terrible illness :dance:

Have as much fun as you possibly can, hope you realllllly enjoy your weekend! :smile:

What a form of therapy to have available.......London Film and Comic Con!

All the best, hope you feel better soon (sure you will) and above all else keep smiling :D

I'm sending my best wishes to you too ;)

Thanks love, I'll be dressed as zero from vampire knight on Saturday so if you see me come over and say hi! :clap: