Guest Cancellation Temuera Morrison

• Showmasters Admin

we are sorry to have to inform you that Temuera Morrison is now no longer able to attend this event .

we will work to bring him to another event very soon .

all refunds will be done asap but we are also dealing with a lot of orders at this time so please be patient with us we will get this done as soon as we can

please to not contact us about this we will automatically refund you and emailing us at this time will only slow things down even more having to reply to the emails , i hope you understand were we are coming from

thank you

Jason

hope my refund comes through soon still not got my refund for the other guest not attending.

yeah im a lil gutted but not too bad coz now i can afford cary now at the show :( but i hope we get refunded before the 8th july :lol:

hope my refund comes through soon still not got my refund for the other guest not attending.

yeah im a lil gutted but not too bad coz now i can afford cary now at the show ;) but i hope we get refunded before the 8th july :blink:

Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible. Just bear in mind that priority will probably be given to processing peoples outstanding orders so that they have their tickets for the event.

yeah im a lil gutted but not too bad coz now i can afford cary now at the show ;) but i hope we get refunded before the 8th july :blink:

Refunds will be processed as quickly as possible. Just bear in mind that priority will probably be given to processing peoples outstanding orders so that they have their tickets for the event.

yeah thats not a problem i understand that :o

FROM JASON'S ORIGINAL POST...

please to not contact us about this we will automatically refund you and emailing us at this time will only slow things down even more having to reply to the emails , i hope you understand were we are coming from

I've already seen one email come through asking Hazel for a refund :D

Please wait and do not email. Refunds will be sent as soon as the incoming orders have been processed - there is a serious time constraint on getting those orders despatched as soon as possible and they need to be given priority. Extra unnecessary emails are not helping matters :(

Patience is a virtue... :thumbup:

Edited by Yvie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm proper gutted now, he was on my list of people, guess I'll have to make dowith Jeremy Bulloch :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm proper gutted now, he was on my list of people, guess I'll have to make dowith Jeremy Bulloch :poki:

Im gutted about it to but Jeremy is well worth meeting- always lovely to fans and a very pleasant guy.

Shame he cancelled of course, but I have to address the 'make do' with Jeremy Bulloch comment.

Out of order.

I met Jeremylast year and found him to not only be a polite and enthusiastic guest, but also a genuinely nice man. Not only was he courteous and friendly in signing my posters and such, but he was hilarious in his stage appearance with Daniel Logan.

Meeting Jeremy Bulloch is not making do, it is an honour and a privelage.