ONLINE SHOP CLOSING Foreign and UK dates

• Showmasters Admin

In order to get all your orders processed and sent out to you in time we will be closing the online shop in advance of show.

The shop will be closing at

16.00 on Friday 24th June for foreign orders

and

16.00 on Wednesday 29th June for UK orders.

Tickets will still be available at the show, including at the Friday night preview, from the sales desk.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when will they be posted out? the tickets i mean
Now the event is gettin closer, orders will be sent out on a regular (if not daily) basis I imagine. There is no way of knowing when your specific order will be posted, apart from e-mailing. If everybody does that then it will just clog up the e-mail and slow down the processing, so it's best just to wait until they arrive.

Hi, can someone help me out -

I'm trying to purchase my tickets from the online shop by Mastercard and when paying by this method it says the issue number isn't meant to be a required field, I can't purchase the tickets because it's asking for an issue number which you don't get with a Mastercard...

Is anyone else having this problem?! AAAAHH!

I'm trying to purchase my tickets from the online shop by Mastercard and when paying by this method it says the issue number isn't meant to be a required field, I can't purchase the tickets because it's asking for an issue number which you don't get with a Mastercard...

Having the same with my visa debit, my 3 digit security number, is that the issue number or the credit card id code?

Thanks

Having the same with my visa debit, my 3 digit security number, is that the issue number or the credit card id code?

Thanks

The security number is not the issue number it' the last 3 digits underneath the magnetic strip on the back of the card...

You'll still need to add a "0" in the issue number box, even though visa debits dont have issue numbers.

Sorry if its a dumb question but as ive never been to this con before i thought id ask. Once you buy your ticket, is that ticket the valid for the whole day?. So if i bought my ticket for sunday, looked around the con for a couple of hours, left Earls court to eat somewhere and then returned a couple of hours later....i wouldnt need to buy another ticket would i?....as long as i had the original ticket i bought on the day?

cheers

i wanna buy my christopher lloyed photo tic this weekend, so hope enough time :)

and they not sold out lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd buy it as soon as possilbe - because SM won't tell you there's not many left, until they're all gone :WINCE: