Photo Thread

Richie Rich

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, another thing - why were the toilets so heavily guarded? :D

guards.jpg

I know what you mean, very strange, I have a photo of two Captain Jacks fighting outside the ladies

Edited by QS to remove picture string

I had a fantastic time on the Saturday and Sunday. Had a great photograph with Robert Englund. I was dressed as Freddy on the Saturday and had my photograph taken with quite a few people so check out my link below as you maybe on it :-)

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i376/s...tar0/?start=all

Stevestar0: You were AWESOME as Freddy and I had my pic taken with you too, cool to see some of the shots you did with peepz and LOVE your pic with Robert... he's truly ace!

EVERYONE: Great photos, thanks for sharing :0)

Hi Draco, thanks for the AWESOME comment lol. Believe it or not I put that costume together within 1 week and got it before I even knew Robert Englund was going to be there. Once I found out he was I thought there was no way I was going to miss it!

Quite a few people wanted a pic with me and I was happy to oblige, it was the first time I got dressed up at a Collectormania event but it was well worth it and it was also great putting a smile on people's faces.

The pic with Robert is ace, talk about a role reversal for him lol. Plus it added a bit of humour, glad to share it on here :-)

I noticed there was one schmuck with a s***ty camera that was quite blatant about taking guerrilla shots of guests from the concourse. Even tried to get one of Alex.. whilst standing below a 'No photos or videos' sign.

Doubt they'd be too god, even after cropping.

LOL, wasn't me, I only took ones that said no posed photography (except Robert Englund, as you can see, he gave me a nice big smile) I respect that some guests didnt want any photos at all such as Gates McFadden.

Took these with my 50D and a 70-200mm f/2.8 L series with a VERY high ISO due to the lack of lighting.

Edited by CSM-101

I noticed there was one schmuck with a s***ty camera that was quite blatant about taking guerrilla shots of guests from the concourse. Even tried to get one of Alex.. whilst standing below a 'No photos or videos' sign.

Doubt they'd be too god, even after cropping.

I wish I'd have done that, I was hoping to get a photo of Alex whilst she was signing my photo, unfortuately the No Photo signs went up just as I joined the queue! As a result I have no photos of her, I should have taken one earler from the outside with my zoom lense.

At the shopping centre you could always get photos of the guests (with one exception) even if it was from a distance, but those tents make it near enough impossible

sorry images is SOOO big! never posted photos before

With David Blue

CollectormaniaMiltonKeynes2011013.jpg

With Dean Lennox Kelly

CollectormaniaMiltonKeynes2011010.jpgWith Jason Wakins

CollectormaniaMiltonKeynes2011020.jpg

With Fredric Lehre - best guest for me, our photoshoot rocked!

CollectormaniaMiltonKeynes2011019.jpg

With Alex Kingston

CollectormaniaMiltonKeynes2011018.jpg

and finally with Tony Head

CollectormaniaMiltonKeynes2011014.jpg

Edited by bloodspatteredlox

With David Blue

Wow awesome hair love how in one od the pics your hairs on his and

IM JEALOUS OF YOU ALL I DIDN'T GO LOL!

Joking :D

Also is it your really in your hair and what is it made of...?

Edited by 1of2

With David Blue

Oooh, my gf and I keep seeing you around and keep meaning to come up and say how much we like your...is hair the word for it, lol? But my gf really likes it and was wondering how you do that exactly?

Edited by 1of2

Thought I'd post this cause I think its the coolest autograph I've ever gotten! He said he'd never seen anything like it before, which I was a bit surprised at too!

Robert Patrick (+me!):

5782857080_a7ef693d3d_z.jpg

That was a brilliant idea to have a picture like that made up!

I thought of that - does Malcolm keep them on file?

id like this for my lexa pic from chev last year as i got her to sign it and would like it without, but dont think its possible
I do not know if Malcolm keeps the original digital files. Basically your respective requests come down to the frequently asked 'can I have the JPEG as well?'. Currently they are not available to purchase. Believe me if they were available then I would be first in the queue :blink:

I thought of that - does Malcolm keep them on file?

id like this for my lexa pic from chev last year as i got her to sign it and would like it without, but dont think its possible
I do not know if Malcolm keeps the original digital files. Basically your respective requests come down to the frequently asked 'can I have the JPEG as well?'. Currently they are not available to purchase. Believe me if they were available then I would be first in the queue :blink:

Any way of finding out?

Went on saturday to get Elpidia Carrillo's autograph,Better luck next time.

Met Nick Moran,regret not taking my Lock,stock film cell to be signed.

Got Sir Stirling Moss's autograph for my Dad's birthday.

Bumped into Mr T,He seemed impressed with my Clubber Lang T-shirt.

Can't wait untill Earls court in July.

How do I upload pictures?