your what ever its called

fritzlang

Firstly my production used Empire Stormtrooper helmet

then

Vic Armstrong's Terminator 2 Second unit director Crew Jacket signed by Linda Hamilton At MK last year

Screenused Nazi Costume from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Original Blue Harvest Callsheet from Return Of The Jedi

Various Original props and scripts from Braveheart

Original Crew Caps from all 3 of the original Indy movies

Original Terminator poster also signed by Linda last year

I've just ordered a Back to the future 2 Hoverboard made from the original molds this looks superb and plan on getting this signed at LFACC.

All cost me a small fortune but hopfully will make great investment for my kids.

This:

PolkHighJacket1.jpg

Screen-worn jacket from Married With Children. One of very few produced. 565 dollars. It's my baby. I also have a fanmade captain Kirk chair with lights and sound that cost me a lot as well.

My favorite DVD would have to be the 25th Anniversary Alien Quadrilogy Collector's Head, signed by three actors (soon to be four) from three of the movies.

Edited by AutoBot

I've got a Grange Hill t-shirt - not much on it's own, easy to buy. But mine has autographs from:

Margo Selby

Mark Savage (Gripper)

Marcel McCalla

Gwyneth Powell (Mrs McCluskey)

Ian R (Brian)

Terry Sue Patt (Benny Green)

Erkan Mustafa (Roland Browning)

Lee Mc (Zammo)

Colin Ridgewell (Colin)

Aidan J David (Arnie Arnold)

Karen Ford (Miss Booth)

Ricky Simmonds (Ant Jones)

Fleur Taylor (Imelda )

John Holmes - (Gonch)

Bradley Sharpe (Hollo)

Lisa Yorke

Alison Bettle- (Faye - )

Peter Morton (Wayne)

Vincent Matthews (Jeremy Irvine)

Lynne R

Simon Vaughan (Freddie Mainwaring)

Three I can't even read :whistling:

All acquired in person.

And hopefully, if I get the tickets, I'll be at both Band of Brothers "Jumping For Heroes" jumps (LA and UK: http://jumpingforheroes.blogspot.com) and I'll get almost the full set of BoB autographs in my special book and on my Jumping For Heroes t-shirt.

I also have a mint condition Grange Hill Album, all of the annuals and books and two of the single.

Yeah, I've never had much money so my collectables are pretty cheap :thumbup:

Edited by TurkFox

This:

PolkHighJacket1.jpg

Screen-worn jacket from Married With Children. One of very few produced. 565 dollars. It's my baby. I also have a fanmade captain Kirk chair with lights and sound that cost me a lot as well.

My favorite DVD would have to be the 25th Anniversary Alien Quadrilogy Collector's Head, signed by three actors (soon to be four) from three of the movies.

Uber jealous. I am a huge mark for MWC.

I've got a Grange Hill t-shirt - not much on it's own, easy to buy. But mine has autographs from:

Margo Selby

Mark Savage (Gripper)

Marcel McCalla

Gwyneth Powell (Mrs McCluskey)

Ian R (Brian)

Terry Sue Patt (Benny Green)

Erkan Mustafa (Roland Browning)

Lee Mc (Zammo)

Colin Ridgewell (Colin)

Aidan J David (Arnie Arnold)

Karen Ford (Miss Booth)

Ricky Simmonds (Ant Jones)

Fleur Taylor (Imelda )

John Holmes - (Gonch)

Bradley Sharpe (Hollo)

Lisa Yorke

Alison Bettle- (Faye - )

Peter Morton (Wayne)

Vincent Matthews (Jeremy Irvine)

Lynne R

Simon Vaughan (Freddie Mainwaring)

Three I can't even read :thumbup:

All acquired in person.

And hopefully, if I get the tickets, I'll be at both Band of Brothers "Jumping For Heroes" jumps (LA and UK: http://jumpingforheroes.blogspot.com) and I'll get almost the full set of BoB autographs in my special book and on my Jumping For Heroes t-shirt.

I also have a mint condition Grange Hill Album, all of the annuals and books and two of the single.

Yeah, I've never had much money so my collectables are pretty cheap :D

Grange Hill..that takes me back...

Roland...Roland...I'm only trying to help you Roland!!!

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds really interesting. Can I ask what your Dad did on the set?

Apologies for going off topic, but this is very interesting.

That sounds really interesting. Can I ask what your Dad did on the set?

Apologies for going off topic, but this is very interesting.

He worked in the art dept and was one of the prop masters, he has quite a collection of original star wars items he loved working on the films and still is in regular contact with some of the cast and crew.

I know he got on with Jim well, and he stillsee's and speaks with George, as he now lives in Sacramento which is not too far from George.I think through this i was always interested in films, i do go to some events, but dont really ever pay for any autographs or anything, I have too many already!!

I still remember the set(s), and costumes it wa s great time, really did not think that much of it at the time, it was just where my dad worked for a little while.

Now i am considerably older I realise it was more than just his place of work, never know might ask George to do a show!!..LOL, going over to states soon when me and dad go and see George again will ask!!!

Edited by cookie13

im not much of a collector mainly cos im new ish and i cant afford it, so i guess for me it would be all my photo shoots lol or my doctor who massive poster i started this year getting docs and companions and odd big bads to sign.

however I am considering getting buzz adrins auto at autographica on a comemerative plastic plate ive had since I was a kid. his auto will be in the hundreds.

Thank you for sharing cookie13. I would love to have a chat with him, as it sounds like there are many many stories to tell, and obviously would love to see all his work.

Fascinating thank you for sharing.

As I get older I find my self more and more drawn to the behind the screen artists who contribute so much and are not given the same adoration that on screen artists get.

Well it may not seem much to collectors of film things but i have a signed Bolland print of 'People like us shop at forbidden planet' which I LOVE

and i have over £2000 worth of manga and anime, and a good £500 strong art book collection, including Studio Ghibli, Yos***aka Amano and H.R.Giger

* EDIT: you can't read his name but after 'Yos' comes 'hit'

Edited by Chantelliosis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nicki Clyne's screen used tanks from BSG (framed with a signed photo of her holding the prop at Collectormania MK's last year)

001.jpg

Plus, a screen used BSG sweatshirt, signed by Katee Sackhoff (not framed it yet)

344-Copy.jpg

Edited by TonytheCylon

Nicki Clyne's screen used tanks from BSG (framed with a signed photo of her holding the prop at Collectormania MK's last year)

Plus, a screen used BSG sweatshirt, signed by Katee Sackhoff (not framed it yet)

Any reason to post those pictures! :WAVE: Edited by 1of2

Any reason to post those pictures! :lol:

Had to be done...waiting for Tricia Helfer to mentioned again.... :poki:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a call sheet from Doctor Who S4 Journey's End. The scene where The Doctor is shot by the dalek.

Not film/tv, but I also have a shirt worn on stage (at RSC) by my favourite actor. It cost me 75p! Bargain. I'd love something screen-used from something (I oogle the Stargate props & costume auctions regularily) but it's all way beyond my budget.

I don't own it (as I passed it on to a friend) but I did buy a pair of trousers made by The RSC for a version of Henry IV part something or other, worn by a Scottish actor called John McKay (£7). It wasn't til I got them home that I realised there was a smaller, faded label inside that identified them as "Kenneth Branah - Henry V". We were rather delighted!

Edited by QueenMab

I think mine is either a copy of The Jackal from Buffy the Vampire Slayer which was also used for Star Trek Nemesis, but I can't remember how much I actually paid for it, or the broad sword from the beginning of Bram Stokers Dracula which was also used by Angel in season 1 of Buffy (I think).

Edited by Ophelia