ET6 tickets on sale NOW!

Massive Events

Just bought mine and forgot to add ticket holder name....Me Does it matter.??...a friend has also bought but was soo excited she forgot to add the names for her and her friend!! ????

Yes, they are required.

People forget all the time though so don't worry. Please e-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com with your names, and order numbers so that she can match them up.

Just bought mine and forgot to add ticket holder name....Me Does it matter.??...a friend has also bought but was soo excited she forgot to add the names for her and her friend!! ????

Yes, they are required.

People forget all the time though so don't worry. Please e-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com with your names, and order numbers so that she can match them up.

i entered my full name at the bottom of my order to the box with "Order and delivery comments:" was it the right place to put my name in? Oo

Yes, they are required.

Even for me as I only ordered 1 and didn't add anything for et4? Sent an email anyway!!

Edited by Glamglass

• Moderators

Yes, they are required.

Even for me as I only ordered 1 and didn't add anything for et4? Sent an email anyway!!

They ask for the names from everyone now, even if you just buy one ticket - this covers them for the situation where someone only buys one ticket but is buying it as a present or something for a friend!

Online Shop Update

The event was only announced a week ago, but we have already sold half of the Golds and half of the Silver tickets and they're still selling fast!!

Online Shop Update

The event was only announced a week ago, but we have already sold half of the Golds and half of the Silver tickets and they're still selling fast!!

Would someone mind phoning my work and asking them to sort out next years holidays asap so I can figure out if I can go and buy my ticket? Ta!

This is great (so glad I bought my gold on the 20th!) :thumbup: But still, I can't say I'm that surprised they're selling so well, so quickly, what with Kellan being announced :D

What about the Standard passes, how many of them have been sold?

Edited by Sci-fi Jules

I don't give out specific information regarding ticket sales, that's up to Mark, Jason, etc if they decide to do that.

I only post about ticket sales when they're running low or when we're at significant markers (eg, half sold) so that people know that they need to get a shuffle on :D If I don't post about them, it's safe to assume that we're not about to run out just yet :thumbup:

I haven't got my ticket yet. I know you announce when they are getting low so I'm hoping they don't get to a critical level until about September because that's about when I'll be able to afford to book doh :thumbup: