What to eat Food Ideas

Lally03

:D Hi all

Just thought i would post this to give people (I.e me Please help) an idea of meals they can take/have while their, for the last 4 ET's i have been eatin pot noddles, and mash (just add water one, wasnt very nice though)

So list so far:

Pot Noddle

Instant Mash

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some shops do instant pasta dishes. Sainburys for one. They're not too bad. I'm seriously thing about taking a cool box with at least enough stuff to get me through the saturday before the ice packs melt and the food goes off!

Yes stock up at breakfast!

Things like nutrigrains and cereal bars are handy for snacks.

I just lived on breakfast and Wedges from the twi cafe at ET4, it was a lot cheaper. The times before that we have spent more buying food out than on anything else haha.

As Spectrum mentioned, stealing breakfast is always a good idea... especially the pastries and cakes. (I do not condone stealing :P ) You can easily conceal them in a lovely sized swag handbag. Maybe this has purposes for some dodgy dealing on the side. "Croissant anyone?" :lol:

Me and my friend brought some lucky charms with us last time, and kept the milk out on the balcony to stay chilled. I believe some people order Dominoes pizza to their rooms as well...

dominos and papa johns deliver and the more you get the cheeper it is cause they normaly have online codes 5 of us got two big pizza a garlic bread and wedges and chicken strips for about £4 each

i cant afford dominoes but i'll message my friend and see if she has any of those booklets with the vouchers for like buy one get one free and shiz... i have a whole bunch but they're for the wolverhampton store, so yeah i'll message her and ask if they have them in her branch and see if she can bring them when i see her sunday :) then i can give you guys some at the con :)

If anyone has paid for an executive room, don't forget that there is muffins, cookies and pastries and hot and cold drinks available... and if you time it right at lunch time, little sandwiches!!! In the evening there is canapés (as well as your free booze!) too...

If anyone has paid for an executive room, don't forget that there is muffins, cookies and pastries and hot and cold drinks available... and if you time it right at lunch time, little sandwiches!!! In the evening there is canapés (as well as your free booze!) too...

I got some amazing mac and cheese golden wonders potted things last time and they were amazing cheap and filling!

also brought things liek pringles and chocolate biscuits to snack on in the day.

main thing I'd say though is the drinks at the hilton are priceys so i always bring a massive bottle of coke or something

okay messaged my friend, the vouchers for her dominoes run out Saturday so they're no good, but she did say if you all order together and make one really big order they might give you a discount. Her branch is the one that would deliver to the Hilton. So yeah if people want that pizza it could be worth asking around and seeing how many of you you can squeeze into the one order :)

I've bought some of the "add water" cous cous and chow mein meals from Asda - 4 for £2. Can't be that bad and at least it will be warm.

I stocked up on my beloved Asda cous cous today :P I took them for ET4, they were quite tasty and filling.

Also got 6 sachets of Pot Noodle in a mug, 5 share size *pfft* bags of chocolate (big bags of Maltesers were £1!), 16 cans of Diet Coke (probably won't be bringing them all!) and a bottle of Disaronno - to be decanted into my hipflask :D

at ET4 me and my friend also lived off pot noodles which made us feel disgusting and bad!

on the last day we discovered the cheap food that was selling in the hotel!

and yes i had jaspers curry (was actualy delicious!)

so,next time we are definetely going to eat there some more!

But to get me through a couple of hours in the day i will probably take some cereal bars & fruit!!

I can't believe how happy i was to see new packets of shortbread in the hotel room each day (i LOVE biscuits):) was good times!

so excited guys...cannot wait my friends :)

It really sucks that the Hilton doesn't have mini fridges in their rooms :D would make life so much easier! I normally buy bread, butter, jam (cause it doesn't need to be refrigerated :P ) urm crisps, chocolatey things, big bottles of coke, bottled water for throughout the day, pot noodles...other snacks...so yeah I'm no help really :P ET5 food court for meee!