GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

They often have some minor UK guests appear on single days.

Then you get people complain either that they're all on the same day, or they're not on the same day so they have to come both days.

Can't win really :D

Any idea when the Sophie Aldred photoshoot will be available in the shop? It's been 'on sale soon' for a good while.

im undecided if Im gonna do hers now, as have 2 other ops at later dates, one with a shoot. and LFCC will be a busier time for me to fit em all in, argh, hard choice.

Any idea on hiw much Derek Jacobi will be, have to work out how much to give my friend? :lol:

His photoshoot is £20 as that's on sale in the shop so I'd imagine his autograph will be about the same. Could be £25 I suppose considering who he is. But you'll have to wait until the list is updated by showmasters to be certain I'm afraid.

Any idea on hiw much Derek Jacobi will be, have to work out how much to give my friend? :D

His photoshoot is £20 as that's on sale in the shop so I'd imagine his autograph will be about the same. Could be £25 I suppose considering who he is. But you'll have to wait until the list is updated by showmasters to be certain I'm afraid.

Derek is appearing Sat only, auto is £25. It's on the main website :lol:

Any idea on hiw much Derek Jacobi will be, have to work out how much to give my friend? :lol:
His previously planned appearance was £20, and as Rockstar has pointed out his photo shoot is listed at £20 as well. Photo shoots are normally priced the same as autographs. I would guess that it will be £20 but I suggest budgeting for £25 to play it safe.

Derek is appearing Sat only, auto is £25. It's on the main website :WAVE:
I checked there and couldn't see him. I forgot to force my browser to empty the cache first though :blush:

Ah, same here. Assumed the forum would be updated with details first. Not too surprised it's £25, the number of TV and films he's been in over the years, where do you begin? and that's not even thinking about his stage work. superb actor. Already got a photoshoot booked and it will be a pleasure to meet him.

It says its been updated but can't find any details on the last five guests - Richard Hatch, Derek Jacobi, Brent Spiner, etc.

I think they updated Jess Harnell. It used to say TBC and now it has him down as attending on both days.

Still waiting for Brent Spiner's photo shoot to become available.

This post will be updated with new guest info as and when we have it. Days listed are days attending, NOT photoshoot days.

Brian Tochi.........................Sat/Sun..........Auto £15

Camille Coduri....................Sat.................Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Christopher Lloyd................Sat/Sun..........Auto £25..........Photos £25 ON SALE NOW

Clive Barker.......................Sat/Sun..........Auto £25..........Photos £20 ON SALE NOW

Doug Bradley......................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Garrick Hagon......................Sun..............Auto £15

Georgina Leonidas...............Sat................Auto £10

Harry Melling......................Sat.................Auto £10..........Photos £10 ON SALE NOW

Jacqueline Pearce...............Sat.................Auto £10

Jeffrey Weissman................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15

Jeremy Bulloch...................Sat/Sun..........Auto £15

Jess Harnell........................Sat/Sun..........Auto £15

Joel Gretsch.........................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

John Chapman....................Sat................Auto £10

John Leeson..........................Sat..............Auto �10

John Simpkin.........................Sat.............Auto £10

Karen Gillan..........................Sat.............Auto £25.............Photos £25 ON SALE NOW

Kaye Power McGowan............Sat.............Auto £10

Lea Thompson....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photo £15 ON SALE NOW

Lee Ingleby..........................Sun ............Auto £10 ..........Photos £10 ON SALE NOW

Lisa Marie..........................Sat/Sun..........Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Louise Jameson..................Sat................Auto £10

Luciana Carro.....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Mark Sheppard...................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Mary Tamm........................TBC..............Auto £10

Mela Lee ...........................Sat/Sun.........Auto free

Michael Bailey Smith...........Sat/Sun..........Auto £15

Natalia Tena.......................Sat................Auto £15 ...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Nicholas Vince.........................Sun...........Auto£10

Oliver Smith............................Sun..........Auto £10

Peter Jurasik......................Sat/Sun.........Auto 15

Richard Franklin....................Sat..............Auto 10

Ricky Dean Logan.............Sat/Sun...........Auto £15

Robert Knepper..................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Robert Rankin.....................Sat/Sun........Signing copies of his books which will be available to purchase.

Sandahl Bergman................Sat/Sun........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Sarah Sutton.......................Sat...............Auto £10..........Photos £10 ON SALE NOW

Sean Maher........................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Shawnee Smith...................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15..........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Simon Bamford.........................Sun........Auto £10

Sophie Aldred......................tbc...............Auto £10..........Photos £10 on sale soon

Stephen Furst.....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Sylvester McCoy.................Sat...............Auto £15

Sylvia Anderson.................Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Temuera Morrison...............Sat/Sun.........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Tom Sizemore.....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £20..........Photos £20 ON SALE NOW

Veronica Cartwright.............Sat/Sun........Auto £15...........Photos £15 ON SALE NOW

Walter Koenig.....................Sat/Sun.........Auto £20...........Photos £20 ON SALE NOW

Comic Guests

Lee Townsend....................Sat/Sun

Liam Shalloo......................Sat/Sun

Darick Robertson...............days tbc

I can't see Brent Spiner on the list....is he still definately going???

Edited by SciFyFan

I can't see Brent Spiner on the list....is he still definately going???

Yes, he is still going. Brent was one of the last guests announced, so there is no reason to worry yet. Sometimes it just takes a while until new guests are added to this topic.