Elijah Wood for Collectormania`

Frodos_Girl

Do you want Elijah Wood to go to upcoming Collectormania events?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Elijah Wood to go to upcoming Collectormania events?

• Yes, I'd love him to go, I haven't met him yet!
    • Yes, even though I have met him.
    • No, I've already met him, once is enough.
    • No thanks.
    • I don't mind.

ooh... yes please. i'd love to meet elijah again.

it was a little crazy and rushed but he seemed to be a really genuine, down to earth guy. certainly not your stereotypical child star.. if you know what i mean. i half expect people to have a huge ego... but not elijah!!! he was lovely!!

so yeah.. i would love to meet him again... just hope that it wiould be less rushed!

please please let him be there!! I'm holding off booking my b&B coz i;m waiting in hope that elijah will come and if so i need to know what days (i can only go three of of the four, so that would be fri, sat, sun or sat, sun and mon!)

Please please showmasters!

DAMN RIGHT!!!!

HE HAS TO GO!

I WOULD SOOO LOVE TO MEET HIM. :P I HAVEN'T MET HIM BEFORE AND IT WOULD BE A LIFE'S DREAM TO DO SO. DRIFTS OFFF.................. :P

VAMPS! LOL. I'LL HAVE TO TAKE A PIC OF THAT spam PINCHING. :P

C'MON SM PLEASE BRING ELIJAH TO C5! :P

LOVE ME, :huh::D

I was lucky enough to meet him at C4, and though I would not normally say yes to meeting someone again so soon. Lij has to b one of the most down to earth guys I have ever met. It was a real pleasure.

LIJ FOR C5!!!! :D:rolleyes::D

Ooooh I so want to meet him! Everyone has said such lovely things about him! Come on Showmasters... as someone said at C4 to me "There is a God" so prove it and bring Elijah to C5!

ELIJAH WOOD FOR C5 AND C6. PLEASE!!!

I was lucky enough to meet Elijah when he came to C4. He was sweet and charming but I was so nervous I only managed to get a few words out. I'm determined to say more to him next time. He will actually be in London filming 'Hooligans' at the time of C5 so that's not too far for him to come and I'm sure he'll be allowed a weekend off. So PLEASE Elijah - come and see us again (you told me you would!!) - and SM PLEASE invite him.

Yeah! That's the best idea!!!

Elijah for Claire...er...I mean,

Elijah for C5!

I also found him such a wonderful person to talk to. The thing that struck me about Elijah that I have never experienced with any other star is that both times I met him, he started the conversation. If you found it hard to talk to him, he didn't find it hard to talk to you :D

I got a really lovey moment from him aswell (when he walked past me once)that in a way that was almost more fun than meeting him. It was so natural.

Edited by babyFrodo