5 BEST GUESTS/MOMENTS

talie

I know I wont be going the ET's anymore but they have been some of the best weekends of my life and I've made life time friends through them :wub:

In a proper nostalgic way I thought we could list our five fave guests we've met + five best moments :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Chris Heyerdahl - For allowing me one very drunken hug in the drinks reception and then taking a photo in the lobby on the Sunday <3

2.Rachelle LeFevre - Rachelle bounding into the drinks reception and launching onto Edi, then making me cry in her talk!

3.Edi Gathegi - An absolutely brilliant guest who made fun of me in the opening ceremony but was awesome, jumping into the security guards arms when the ET posted fell down behind him . . . and . . . Kelly o.O

4. Leah Gibson - She was so sweet and smart and a lovely guest and also kept Charlie in his place!

5. Kellan Lutz - Because he likes it dirty :)

1. Jamie Bower Campbell - his solo talk was the best!

2. Kellan Lutz

3. Charlie Bewley

4. Gil Birmingham

5= Edi Gathegi and Rachelle LeFevre

Best moment was JCB's talk! Bloody brilliant!

1. Rachelle Lefevre (cause that woman is made of awesome=

2. Peter Facinelli

3. Kellan Lutz

4. Ashley Greene

5. Leah Gibson

Best moment: Me going into Kellan's photoshoot, wearing a tshirt with a Bambi drawing on it and he just booming "HELLO BAMBI GIRL" and everyone at the convention calling me that for the rest of the weekend. Even Ashley Greene XD

I was thoroughly embarrassed but loved it XD

hmm this is hard..

1) Peter cause he kissed my hand at the closing ceremonies

2)Kellan cause he gives the best bear hugs and made my daughters night at the closing ceremonies

3)Edi cause he embarrassed me during his takl with Gill calling mea terrible mother lol

4) Gill just cause he is Gill **** Birmingham

5) Charlie cause well just cause

best moment was when Booboo let me call my son and spoke to him on the Friday party.. made my sons night..

5. Chris Heyerdahl - the weirdest man I've ever met!!!

4. BooBoo Stewart - such a sweetheart - standing up in the talks etc etc

3. Leah Gibson - amazing, the one guest i wasn't that fussy about when announced but so much respect for now.

2. Jamie Campbell Bower - LEGEND

1. This is reserved for Daniel Cudmore at ET5 :thumbup:

Best moment - meeting so many people that in 'normal' life I would have never met.

5. Leah - She was really nice and took a picture of my drawing! :thumbup:

4. Jamie - for being lovely and pulling my hat back in the photo shoot :D

3. Booboo - for being reaaalllyyyy sweet...and giving me six hugs ;):D

Two and One will be Ashley and Jackson ;D When I meet them. I don't know when I'll meet them but I willl!!!! :D

My fav guests that i've met so far!!

1. Rachelle!- She is just amazing and breathtaking! She was also the first film star that I ever saw in person! :D

2. Chaske!- He gives the best hugs and he is such a sweet, funny guy! When I met him again at ET4 I decided to give him a drawing that i drew myself of his character Sam and he said I was so cute!! ;)

3. Charlie!-:thumbup: What can I say? there is no word to describe him!!

4. Leah!- the sweetest person you will ever meet!! :D

5. Tie between Gil and Jamie!! :D - There’s only 1 Gil Birmingham!! and Jamie for being so friendly and funny!!

Best moment- i have a couple but i'm choosing the moment when us 4 younger atendees were hanging around waitng to chat with Gil at B+E's wedding reception! every time we got closer he turned around without knowing we were there! this happened about 5 times and then the lady that was with Gil gave him his drink and said there's a little group waiting for you! and he turned around and jumped he said whoa, where did you lot come from?!! :D it was so funny and he stood casualy chatting with us for about 5 mins, such a gentleman!!

1.Rachelle Clearly!!! Shes the best ever!! SOOOO funny and SOOOOO sweet

2.Chaske cuz hes Hawt! Funny! And has the worlds greatest laff haha

3.Kellen as he is pweeeety and fuuuuuuunnnyy!! And his bant with Peter was just pure craic!! LOVE IT haha

4.Edi cuz he was Epicly HILARIOUS!! x2 when he was with Rachelle and Gil LOL

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnddd Last but not least

5.PETER :thumbup::D:D For the very reason that is I LOVE HIM hahaha

And as for the best moments ther is no way in hell I cud even choose!!!

Only Been to ET4 so I don't have that many :)

1) RESERVED FOR PETER FACINELLI :D

2)Charlie Bewley-His photoshoot was hilarious and... just coz really :D

3)Gil Birmingham- His talks were too funny :thumbup:

4)Booboo Stewart- He's just adorable :)

5)Leah Gibson- Possibly the nicest person I have ever met :)

Guests.

1. Charlie bewley - Obviously lol

2. JCB

3. Rachelle

4. Pfach

5. Would be Rpattz but cus I didn't meet him at a convention I'm gonna go with cudmore

Fave moments would be forming the last ones standing :thumbup:

Both the meals

Interviewing CeeBee

Gold drinks reception at ET3

1. Kellan Lutz - He doesn't need a reason he just is #1 :D:P

2. Charlie Bewley - ...there are so many moments but to pick one is just too hard!

3. Peter Facinelli - His random comments at ET1 were just too funny

4. JCB - How he feels the need to tell a room full of people that he's not got any pants on LMAO

5. Chris Heyerdahl - when i told him he freaked me out in supernatural and he looked at me and went into character and said 'realllyyyy....' in a creepy voice :D haha

1. Reserved for Liz Reaser

2. Gil f****g Birmingham because he's just just a nice person. Such a sweetie.

3. Charlie Bewley - because I killed his coffee at Breakfast

4. Julia Jones

5. Bronson - Danced with me and my friends. Nice guy ( I know loads don't like him, but hey.)

I've only been to ET4, but mega excited for ET5.

5. Bronson - Danced with me and my friends. Nice guy ( I know loads don't like him, but hey.)

He may actually be really lovely dont get me wrong but I just dont wanna be paying these guys to come here hit on every female here and feel like were putting him out by getting him out of bed in the morning just to sign our autographs

He may actually be really lovely dont get me wrong but I just dont wanna be paying these guys to come here hit on every female here and feel like were putting him out by getting him out of bed in the morning just to sign our autographs

I get that :YAHOO: My pals and I didn't get that opinion of him when we met and talked with him, but I've heard and seen the way he can be. I don't think he hit on me. I did get a nice hug in my photo but I'm married and a little older than him with two small children... and it's been a long time since I got hit on.

He was a highlight for me. I think he'd be a laugh to go down the pub with. :P