Any idea of guests to be announced

Tiggerboing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love it if we had a guest announcement as a late christmas present :-) I need to buy my ticket so a nice guest would make me hurry up and do that instead of putting it off haha!

I've not booked yet either - waiting for a Supernatural or Vampire Diaries announcement that will convince me to get my butt into gear.

I would love it if we had a guest announcement as a late christmas present :-) I need to buy my ticket so a nice guest would make me hurry up and do that instead of putting it off haha!

I've not booked yet either - waiting for a Supernatural or Vampire Diaries announcement that will convince me to get my butt into gear.

I think most of us will get our butts in to gear once we have a guest announced I think for me at the moment it doesnt quite seem feel and that close so I havent rushed in to buying a ticket!

Have also yet buy a ticket, funds or lack of being what they are have hindered the process of purchasing thus far.

Really wanna get to this con, so super excited about it but in these horrible economic times, guest announcements play an even more vital role in the decision of what con's you go to and what one's you have to pass up.

Realistically, not too long to go now so I hope there is an announcement soon. With 3 shows to cover, hopefully there is a much broader spectrum of potential guests to go after.

Fingers crossed.

:WAVE: Hi gang. Any news m'dears?

I've gone and bought & paid for almost everything already, including tickets, hotel, extra costume requirements and things of that nature... and am now getting quite worried as there's a little over 2 months to go and still no guests appear to have been secured. Eep. :dance:

Sorry, I understand these things take time and careful negotiations. I think I'm just scared after we lost Housebroken last year that yet another event (partially, this time) for Being Human might be cancelled. Please excuse my paranoia you lovely folks.

On the plus side, my sister who pestered me to get her tickets and all, is unruffled. maybe I should take a leaf from her book? Yes. yes, I should. *wanders off to obsessively refresh the guest page of the website*

Oh and, erm Happy New Year! Hehe. Did everyone have a good one? make any Resolutions? ;)

KC

As long as they have someone from VD and SPN there, i'm there. In the same boat as you though Ragamuffin keep spending the £ :-/ I would just buy but you know what its like, you want a bit of an incentive to do it :YAHOO: lol

If guests aren't forthcoming soon, the chances of me coming to this event are zero.... and I am sure a lot of people are in the same boat! At the moment, the train prices are reasonable but the closer we get to the event, the more expensive it will become..... its only a mere 10 weeks this week....

• Moderators

ME are aware of that .. people say the same things every show, and sadly organising an event isn't always as easy as announcing loads of guests early.

People can only wait and see what happens. I know it's frustrating - I'm waiting for guests too - but believe me, any organiser knows their attendees want guests!

ME are aware of that .. people say the same things every show, and sadly organising an event isn't always as easy as announcing loads of guests early.

People can only wait and see what happens. I know it's frustrating - I'm waiting for guests too - but believe me, any organiser knows their attendees want guests!

Thats fine and I understand they announce as soon as they have the agreed contracts in place - just stating my case :thumbup:

Would love to come - just very dependant on how soon these announcements are :P

Have booked everthing but just concerned being so close and no announcements means there is a risk of being cancelled. Am fan of all three show so any guests will be wonderful but wish things were moving forward.

The chances of this event being cancelled are zero..... ME know that the hotel has a non refundable deposit/pay in advance policy

This event will go ahead - the guests are quite late in being announced but I am sure it won't be long now before announcements are made ;)

At the very least, if scheduling meant ME couldn't get any of the guests they wanted, I am sure they would reshedule the event, rather than cancel - but again, I am sure everything is under control - you have nothing to worry about!