Ticket Prices and descriptions For Chevron 7.6 (ON SALE NOW!)

Massive Events

excellent response mark, thanks.

Im silver and im deff gonna buy an extra photo shoot, preferably do my silver on sat and the extra on sunday.

I think I will also send in some questions which ive not done before, is it via the website we do this or on here?

I think for RDA the same should be done like sarah, interview one day and q&a with audience the other,

Edited by DavidB

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Im silver and im deff gonna buy an extra photo shoot, preferably do my silver on sat and the extra on sunday.

I think I will also send in some questions which ive not done before, is it via the website we do this or on here?

I think for RDA the same should be done like sarah, interview one day and q&a with audience the other,

You can submit questions through the website.

You can submit questions through the website.

excellent thanks

oh just noticed the edit, did I say something wrong, cant even remember, sorry if I did

Hi

Sorry for this question not sure or clear about this

I'm thinking of buying a silver ticket so i can get autograph & photo with RDA but I can only attend for one day.

So my question is: Will RDA and rest of guests be doing photo sessions and autographs on both days (Saturday & Sunday)? so if i didn't attend on the saturday but was scheduled to, then could i still get them on the sunday instead?

Things are really planned out that you will be getting your stuff (photos and autos) spread out over two days. If you can only attend one day I'm afraid that there is no guarantee that you will be able to get all your photos and autographs done.

This will very likely be the largest Chevron event so far. All it needs is one slow signing guests and you're in their queue longer than you thought and the schedule you had made for yourself goes astray.

all guests normaly do photos both days BUT the busier ME cons the autos and photos are scheduled so your ticket no determines your group, so your group might be scheduled for photos on sat for instance and not sunday or visa versa, take a look at a past event schedule, chevron 7.5 for example and that will give you an idea, however with it being RDA things might be different. I personally hate the group system, I much prefer to go up when I want to and not by a schedule especially if im gold or silver but I fully understand why its in play. things need to be organised with such higher numbers.

however after your group is called you can join the queue, so if your group is sat i think im right in saying you could get them sunday if u didnt go sat as your group was already called, is that right? problem would be if your group was sunday and you can only go on sat.

Thanks for your replies :D

Have been to a few Chevron cons and can totally understand why they have schedules in place.

I know from this last event I had a silver ticket and was scheduled to have an autograph with one of the guests on Saturday but because they were running late they shut the queue and rescheduled it for the Sunday instead

I just don't want this to happen if I can only attend one day, so just trying to work out which day would be best

ok this is prolly a stupid question but here it goes

how does this work ...

I have gold and could I get a extra autograph ticket ? or am I limited to only 1 ? can you have more then one picture ?

thank you!

From what I've gathered, you can probably purchase extra autographs for all guests other than RDA. With regards to photos, it seems likely that you can purchase extras with all guests (who are doing photoshoots) including RDA.

Hope that helps!

Mark, would there be a refund of the difference between normal ticket prices and Chevron7.6's higher prices if RDA is forced to drop out for any reason? Since the higher prices are explained as being purely for RDA's attendance? Obviously the usual rules apply and a full refund would not be given if someone changes their mind about attending, but since this is essentially an extra payment for RDA, would it be refunded?

• Moderators

how does this work ...

I have gold and could I get a extra autograph ticket ? or am I limited to only 1 ? can you have more then one picture ?

thank you!

Mark said: "We do not anticipate there being any in-person extra autographs available from Richard. As I have said above Richard is not signing in-person for Standards due to time constraints so it would be unfair for him to then sign extras for Gold and Silver ticket holders."

Not sure about the specifics on the photo shoots. Mark only said that everyone should be able have one, but didn't specifically state no more could be purchased.

• Showmasters Admin

how does this work ...

thank you!

NOT RDA:

You can get extra autograph tickets and have them signed in person. The usually 1 included and 2 extra limit will be in place the first time you go down the queue. So if you wish to have more than 3 autographs from one guest you will need to join the queue again once it goes open queue.

No limit on number of photo shoots bought.

RDA:

Everyone with Gold and Silver is limited to ONE in-person autograph.

If you wish to buy extra RDA autographs they will be pre-signed photos only.

At the moment no limit had been set on the number of extra photo shoots an individual can buy.

Edited by Too Tall

Mark, would there be a refund of the difference between normal ticket prices and Chevron7.6's higher prices if RDA is forced to drop out for any reason? Since the higher prices are explained as being purely for RDA's attendance? Obviously the usual rules apply and a full refund would not be given if someone changes their mind about attending, but since this is essentially an extra payment for RDA, would it be refunded?

I have to mimic this question, as im actually assuming that this will be done. Pretty much 600 odd tickets have been sold on the strength of RDA being announced in less than a week, I think if (God forbid) he did cancel, and no one was given any kind of refund, there would be a helluva fuss kicked up.

Might that mot be TooTall's design of the scheduling to make maximum use of the time available, rather than the signings going up to the limit and nearly running over time?
More down to the signing speed really. Andee and Sarah were just a lot slower than the others - mostly down to a lot of talking to every attendee :D . Lexa and I think one other had all of their groups called by the end of Saturday. The other two followed suit early on the Sunday morning.

Slow signing? Rainbow Sun Francks springs to mind, and we got there in the end! :D

Might that mot be TooTall's design of the scheduling to make maximum use of the time available, rather than the signings going up to the limit and nearly running over time?
More down to the signing speed really. Andee and Sarah were just a lot slower than the others - mostly down to a lot of talking to every attendee :D . Lexa and I think one other had all of their groups called by the end of Saturday. The other two followed suit early on the Sunday morning.

Slow signing? Rainbow Sun Francks springs to mind, and we got there in the end! :D

Yeah, but Rainbow is a lot younger than RDA and I don't think he has any health problems, RDA's had heart surgery in the past

I have to mimic this question, as im actually assuming that this will be done. Pretty much 600 odd tickets have been sold on the strength of RDA being announced in less than a week, I think if (God forbid) he did cancel, and no one was given any kind of refund, there would be a helluva fuss kicked up.

I was crewing at the show and this question came up when people were buying tickets. I asked Jason and he said that the normal T&C's would apply.

In the situation that RDA was forced to cancel then the additional money would be spent on bringing more guests over.

That may have changed since and am sure ME will post if that's the case.

Kirstie :YAHOO:

I know that we only get one autograph with RDA. Is it possible to get one item of our own signed rather than a photograph as I have a such an item that I would love to get signed?

As for the limited amount of signatures that he is doing, I have been led to believe that is because he signs his whole name and takes a while to do it. I assume that he is doing this so he will have time for photo shoots and take part in the guest talks.