Ticket Prices and descriptions For Chevron 7.6 (ON SALE NOW!)

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

CHEVRON 7.6

STANDARD PROGRAMME : £88.00

- Exclusive Convention Souvenir programme

- Exclusive convention gifts / surprises

- Access to all main hall talks during the event

- Access to 2 themed parties (Friday & Saturday night)

- Access to ‘chill out’ party (Sunday night)

- Access to the dealers room

- 1 free, signed in person, autograph from each guest attending (up to maximum of 6 guests) * Not including Richard Dean Anderson

- 1 free authentic signed autograph from Richard Dean Anderson that has been signed before the event.

SILVER PROGRAMME : £175 Limited

- 1 free signed in person autograph from Richard Dean Anderson

- 1 professional photo shoot with each guest taking part in an individual photo shoot. (Includes Richard Dean Anderson)

- 1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending.

- PLUS everything that is included in the Standard Programme.*

(Except for the pre-signed Richard Dean Anderson as yours will be signed in person)

GOLD PROGRAMME : £245 Limited to just 150

- Exclusive drinks reception with the guests on Friday evening

- Reserved priority seating at the front of the hall

- Exclusive convention t-shirt

- Exclusive convention goodie bag

- PLUS everything that is included in the Silver and Standard programme

****Please note that the main change in the programme admissions is that standard programme holders will receive their autograph of the Richard Dean Anderson as one that they have signed before the event. Only Gold and Silver programme holders will actually have their autograph signed by Richard in front of them****

All Tickets are available from our online shop HERE

And a full update from Mark:

Hi everyone! :D

First, I just wanted to say that I am pleased so many of you are as excited as we are about meeting Richard! We have been working for several years to make this happen and it is fantastic news for all Stargate fans that he is finally coming over for our event! :YAHOO: As always, we have tried to think of everyone as much as we can when structuring the deal with Richards people in order that everyone will get to see him properly over the weekend. We have also tried to keep the price as reasonable as we can. Having said all that there are obviously time and contractual constraints on us, as with any guest, and that does mean that there are certain things that have changed. We have tried to be as upfront with this as possible and that is exactly why we re-worded what was included in the programme admissions for this event.

There seem to be several recurring questions on here and I will try to answer them all in this one post! :D

1). Standard Programmes DO NOT get an in-person signed autograph from Richard. Standards will receive a pre-signed 10x8 that Richard has signed before the event. We have yet to finalise exactly how you will get this but most likely you will collect it from an allocated point so that we can ensure no one is missed by accident.

2). We have been completely up front in descriptions of ticket types that if you want to get something signed by Richard in-person then you would need to purchase a gold or silver package. Richard very rarely signs in person and we have been lucky enough to get more in-person signatures included at this event than he has ever done before. However, it does take Richard a while to sign his name due to length and also Richard wanting to give people his time properly. We only have a certain amount of time available for Richard to sign at the show and that is what has dictated how many in-person autographs Richard will be doing.

3). For those of you who have mentioned on here that it is unfair that standards will not get his signature in-person I have to disagree with you. Firstly because you have the same chance as everyone else to purchase the gold or silver package which means you could get an in-person signature. I understand that it is more money but to be frank, if we were able to get through 1000 in person signatures and so accommodate Standards also then the liklihood is that the gold and silver prices may be a little less than they are but the standard prices would certainly have gone up by more than only £10. We do understand that attending events like this is expensive but I am sure most people would agree with me that when you have a guest like Richard it is worth finding a way to make things work best as you can. That is what we have done for the event and all we can do it give people the option.

4). We do not anticipate there being any in-person extra autographs available from Richard. As I have said above Richard is not signing in-person for Standards due to time constraints so it would be unfair for him to then sign extras for Gold and Silver ticket holders. There is nowhere to take that time from as Richard is keen to be involved properly in the event which means all the normal things we all want to see such as photo sessions, talks etc.

5). We do envisage having extra autographs for sale that Richard has pre-signed on a variety of different images. This will enable people to get extra autographs should they want them for friends or whatever but you will not get to meet Richard when purchasing these.

6). We will be making photoshoots available to everyone and as they take much less time than it does for Richard to sign his name this will be available for standard programme holders to purchase as well as gold and silvers being able to purchase extras. Our aim is that anyone who wants to purchase a photo shoot should be able to! :D We will also be making these available in the online shop very soon so that you will not have to spend ages queueing just to purchase them at the event!

7). We are very pleased that Richard will be with us for the whole weekend. He is very excited about being involved in the whole Chevron 7 experience and is eager to spend his time with his fans. Both Richard and ourselves want to make this the best Stargate event that you have ever experienced and we have some fantastic ideas, some old and some new, that will ensure it is a weekend not to be missed. :P

I hope that clears up most of the queries and that you can see we have done our best to ensure everyone will get proper time with Richard, whether you are Gold, Silver or Standard.

Thanks for reading!

Mark :D

Edited by DavidB

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Just to clear this up EVERYONE will receive an autograph from Richard Dean Anderson in their programme entry. BUT the standards will get a pre-signed auto not one signed in person.

extra photo shoot tickets will be available for everyone too. But the price is still to be confirmed.

Edited by slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

Golds are not on sale yet due to the fact they are being sold at the event first. If there are any Gold Tickets left after the sales at Chevron 7.5 these will be added to the online store.

This was posted by ME in another thread earlier in the day, :)

SJ

x

Silver is bought :)

So, I hope it will be possible to buy an extra autograph for RDA for Silver people, too, coz the 8th is my sis birthday and that will be a perfect gift :) But I can understand, when this will be a problem *sigh*

• Showmasters Admin

Why are standard ticket payers not allowed thir RDA auto signed infront of them. Seems a bit unfair. It also seems it standards just get the auto in a pack they won't get to meet him at the table?

While he will be in attendance both days, there are time constraints (as was explained by Jason and Paul on stage) that limit the number of autographs RDA will be able to sign in person while at the event. Saying that there will be more silver tickets available to let people get the chance to meet him.

SJ

xox

Edited by slaycandy

Why are standard ticket payers not allowed thir RDA auto signed infront of them. Seems a bit unfair. It also seems it standards just get the auto in a pack they won't get to meet him at the table?

While he will be in attendance both days, there are time constraints (as was explained by Jason and Paul on stage) that limit the number of autographs RDA will be able to sign in person while at the event. Saying that there will be more silver tickets available to let people get the chance to meet him.

SJ

xox

Oh right - i'm not at the current Chevron so anything explained on stage I am unaware of. Oh well at least he will be doing talks and stuff I guess. Well done for getting him over, a great rare SG guest!

• Moderators

I really wanted a personalized autograph !

Hope it's possible with silver programme.

Not sure they can guarantee personalised (though I'm sure someone will confirm) but they usually do the best they can to offer that based on time etc ;)

SJ

xox

I'm a little confused as I am not at Chevron. Does this mean that everyone will get an autograph but no extras?

Does it mean that we will not be bring extra items to be signed?

Can anyone help with an answer?

Edited by reddragon

I would say from what I have read, that Standards do not get to specify what is signed as it will be there for them at the show.

Perhaps Silver and Gold are able to bring items though. Perhaps someone will be able to confirm this though.

I hope we can bring stuff, I have a frame/painting I would LOVE him to sign!!

I'm silver 36! :P

Only RDA could of got me to commit and pay for 7.6 this far in advance and when the event clashed with 2 other great loomi g events vying for my attention. Chevron it is, So excited , and teryl also !!!

Do you know how things work? I mean, you bought you ticket at the event I guess? So, will we (online people) be counted after the attendees who bought at the event itself?