my thoughts before the weekend

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

hi everyone

i just wanted to come on here and have a little chat with you all ;)

i am starting to see more and more fans getting a little intense , and some fans saying one thing , and others fans saying something else , and then getting intense about it when people do not agree or do not see it there way ? , now there are 100s of you attending this event and you are not all going to agree with each other on everything , i think its important to remember there is no right or wrong and you are all fans of Twilight and you are all sharing this special time together something you will remember for years to come .

now i think everyone should just sit back get ready for the event and just enjoy it, we know that the weekend will be a really great weekend , so please everyone let go of all this tension chill and be cool , its going to be fun and you are all going to have a great time , so just look forward to the event and have fun :D .

now some of you are newbies and do not know what to expect , :D the event will be a calm but fun we do the autographs and photo ops early on in the day to get them out of the way so you all get to hear the talks , and then you have time to get ready for the really fun stuff the parties , things will be well run and mostly on time so again do not stress your self and enjoy all the aspects of the show :( .

for those of you that have been to most of the events of with us from the first event thank you all for attending and sticking with us , i know some of you have not like some of the change we have had to make and you have really pushed your point , :huh: but things do have to change from time to time its the way of life , we want you to know we never do it for no reason ,please trust us there is always a reason and a good one at that for everything we do , we do not go into them on here as there will always be people that do not see them or agree with them but in the end you all have to know we run the events for the masses and not for one or two people , that way its fair and thats the main point behind everything we do here, it has to be fair for all of you , its something we work very hard to do , i know there are some you that feel other wise but thats just not true , we look out for you all and think about you and how things we implement will affect you and we only ever want to make your weekend with us the best it can be .

one thing i think you should all know, we run cons because we love putting on events like this and making people happy , we never stop trying to bring you more fun more guests and give you all the best weekend we can , but it is very hard when a guest drops out or we find out that a guest we wanted to book says a few weeks out from the con that they are not available to attend the show , its hard on you but its also harder on us too , i know lots of you do know us well and know we do our best for you all the time , but for those of you that do not know us that well please believe us we do care and we do only want you to all have a great weekend with us .

thank you all for taking the time to read this and i look forward to seeing you at the con and partying with you all till late :P

Jason and the team :WAVE:

hi everyone

i just wanted to come on here and have a little chat with you all ;)

i am starting to see more and more fans getting a little intense , and some fans saying one thing , and others fans saying something else , and then getting intense about it when people do not agree or do not see it there way ? , now there are 100s of you attending this event and you are not all going to agree with each other on everything , i think its important to remember there is no right or wrong and you are all fans of Twilight and you are all sharing this special time together something you will remember for years to come .

now i think everyone should just sit back get ready for the event and just enjoy it, we know that the weekend will be a really great weekend , so please everyone let go of all this tension chill and be cool , its going to be fun and you are all going to have a great time , so just look forward to the event and have fun ;) .

now some of you are newbies and do not know what to expect , :D the event will be a calm but fun we do the autographs and photo ops early on in the day to get them out of the way so you all get to hear the talks , and then you have time to get ready for the really fun stuff the parties , things will be well run and mostly on time so again do not stress your self and enjoy all the aspects of the show :WAVE: .

for those of you that have been to most of the events of with us from the first event thank you all for attending and sticking with us , i know some of you have not like some of the change we have had to make and you have really pushed your point , :D but things do have to change from time to time its the way of life , we want you to know we never do it for no reason ,please trust us there is always a reason and a good one at that for everything we do , we do not go into them on here as there will always be people that do not see them or agree with them but in the end you all have to know we run the events for the masses and not for one or two people , that way its fair and thats the main point behind everything we do here, it has to be fair for all of you , its something we work very hard to do , i know there are some you that feel other wise but thats just not true , we look out for you all and think about you and how things we implement will affect you and we only ever want to make your weekend with us the best it can be .

one thing i think you should all know, we run cons because we love putting on events like this and making people happy , we never stop trying to bring you more fun more guests and give you all the best weekend we can , but it is very hard when a guest drops out or we find out that a guest we wanted to book says a few weeks out from the con that they are not available to attend the show , its hard on you but its also harder on us too , i know lots of you do know us well and know we do our best for you all the time , but for those of you that do not know us that well please believe us we do care and we do only want you to all have a great weekend with us .

thank you all for taking the time to read this and i look forward to seeing you at the con and partying with you all till late :P

Jason and the team :huh:

Hello Jason........

Looking forward to the weekend! I think of it as an adventure and you never know what can happen....that's the key to having fun! Take the time to smell the flowers and you may be surprised what other things come your way. See you soon. Thanks again.(By the way, this is my first con...am coming from AUSTRIA!)

:(

At the end of the day if you didn't run these cons I wouldn't have met so many amazing likeminded people, I would never have met any of the guests either to be fair.

Change is a fact of life and we all know you wouldn't do something unless you saw the benefit for our sake.

Thank you for allowing me to be a Twihard in the greatest possible sense.

This is our firs con too and my daughter and I are so excited. I know how difficult it is to organise large family and friends get togethers - and even then people can't make it or drop out. I can only imagine how difficult and stressful it is for you guys, and we certainly appreciate it.

It's going to be a fab weekend :)

At the end of the day if you didn't run these cons I wouldn't have met so many amazing likeminded people, I would never have met any of the guests either to be fair.

Change is a fact of life and we all know you wouldn't do something unless you saw the benefit for our sake.

Thank you for allowing me to be a Twihard in the greatest possible sense.

Ditto this :D

Hello Jason!

ET4 will be my second convention with SM, I had a lot of fun at London twilight prom so I decided to come back.

I'm from Italy and I will be all my myselff but I'm sure it's going to be a great weekend.

See you and the team very soon

ciao :D

This is my first ET con but I have been to SM cons before - also my first con on my own. Looking forward to meeting Twifans of all ages.

I know SM work very hard to bring us guests and as everyone knows things happen in real life that effect us so I can imagine that the guests have the same issues

I'm so very excited am bouncing about my house, lol.

Looking forward to spending the weekend with my lovely friends, drinking and dancing and just generally having a blast. ET cons are always so much fun, this will be my fourth and I love them more and more! If anyone is a newbie or coming alone don't be afraid to say hi and get to know people. If anyone spots me about please come and chat I don't bite... much, haha.

I gotta start packing! Eeeeeeeeeek! Got loads to do!

This con is my 16th Bday prezzie and i cannot wait

Its my first one :) x

And it won't be your last, trust me :P

For a while untill I can save up again :L

The deal i had with mum and dad was i pay for the ticket and half the spending money and they pay for the hotel :L

x

ET5 can be your Christmas present... :P

I have everything packed but I am in the process of unpacking it because of last minute panic.

Also, woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow. Big panic because we live 12 miles from where I am getting the bus :|.

But it appears to be shifting.

Snow?! Where the hell do you live? hah! :blink:

This con is my 16th Bday prezzie and i cannot wait

Its my first one :) x

And it won't be your last, trust me :P

For a while untill I can save up again :L

The deal i had with mum and dad was i pay for the ticket and half the spending money and they pay for the hotel :L

x

ET5 can be your Christmas present... :P

I have everything packed but I am in the process of unpacking it because of last minute panic.

Also, woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow. Big panic because we live 12 miles from where I am getting the bus :|.

But it appears to be shifting.

Snow?! Where the hell do you live? hah! :blink:

Ill have to try that one :L x