Eternal Twilight 4 Cast Montage

showmasters

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and I just realized people... you wanna buy pictures of everyone in the dealer's room?

Sorry but if they can't find pics for our packs what makes you think they have some for the dealer's room?

I am going to be really pissed if they have a pic of every guest in the dealer's room cause then they also could've put them in the pack (since that is what we paid for)... I feel ripped off!

For Leah and Kirsten i scanned in the picture of them in the Eclipse movie companion and printed them off and i'm gonna stick them together!! :P

You could always just get them to sign the book where they're picture is! :thumbup:

Ah I would get my companion signed but I use it so often for cosplay stuff as well as when I go to get my hair cut it tends to get very creased, bent and when I'm at the hairdressers sometimes gets a bit of dye/bleach/water on it.

For Leah and Kirsten i scanned in the picture of them in the Eclipse movie companion and printed them off and i'm gonna stick them together!! :P

You could always just get them to sign the book where they're picture is! :thumbup:

Oooo that's a good idea! Ta! :P

oh and I just realized people... you wanna buy pictures of everyone in the dealer's room?

Sorry but if they can't find pics for our packs what makes you think they have some for the dealer's room?

I am going to be really pissed if they have a pic of every guest in the dealer's room cause then they also could've put them in the pack (since that is what we paid for)... I feel ripped off!

There are bound to be pictures of Chaske, BooBoo (I hope!) Julia and Bronson.

That's what I've done!!!! Nice 8x10 size photos!! :P

At ET3, the free photos provided in the pack were all either promo shots or stills, but they were all directly related to New Moon. This may be their policy. There were also publicity shots (not Twlight-related) available in the dealers room.

It's entirely possible that SM/ME have been unable to find Eclipse shots for Leah or Kirsten, but publicity photos clearly exist (they're on the ET4 website) for them and should be available in the dealers room.

There are bound to be pictures of Chaske, BooBoo (I hope!) Julia and Bronson.

Well, then they can put them in the pack cause that is what we paid for! And changing it on the website doesn't make it less true...

And I know for a fact that there are picture HQ enough to print cause they had several at a different con I was at last week. the only one that could be a problem is Kristen...

I just have enough of saying "yes and amen" to everything SM does... they havn't done everything right anymore in a long while and I am willing to say what I think out loud instead of putting on my rose colored glasses and accept every s*** that is being pulled!

I want to go back to the good old ET1 and ET2 times... those were great conventions with nothing to complain about <3

Not really happy with this.. don't get me wrong, its a pretty montage.

but since we had our 8x10 pictures signed last time it would be nice to have all autos the same way.

I have to agree with endless fighter. you can't change something once it is paid for (ofc, guests that ain't able to attend is another story as there is nothing to do about it).

Not happy with this idea.

• Showmasters Admin

just to let you all know there are traders at the event that have lots of things to get signed including posters and photos toys books etc and some items from the US that are not for sale here , so do not worry if you do not have anything there will be plenty in the dealers room :YAHOO:

see you all soon

jason :jason:

just to let you all know there are traders at the event that have lots of things to get signed including posters and photos toys books etc and some items from the US that are not for sale here , so do not worry if you do not have anything there will be plenty in the dealers room :YAHOO:

see you all soon

Thank you :YAHOO: - is our first convention so not sure what is available. And Thank you David for your quick reply.

first the big guest cancel...and now we only get one picture, but payed more for the con in general? really...it looks great...as an extra...not as the actual pics to sign!

we should at least get a pic from every guest for our money...really! Its not like we have too much money to waste...

Agreed !

Oh jesus christ everyones moaning.. what a surprise :YAHOO: If you think about it SM/ME are helping us out .. imagine all the money they spend on getting these photos for us then a guest pulls out and they have to spend all the money again .. its silly.. so this is a perfect idea of getting round it.. i personally will buy the smaller versions.. but i was gonna buy a montage to match my ET3 one. ^-^ Thankyouu gguys i cant wait till friday! I live for these conventions :jason::YAHOO:

see you all soon

But When we bought the tickets photos were supplied for EACH auto, I think that shud be honoured. As meantioned by someone else if they are in the dealers room then i really cant see how no one cud find pictures to include in the pack.....but we are expected to pay extra?

Can someone address this on here please, I will be calling the office in the morning if not. Thanks.

• Showmasters Admin

Well, then they can put them in the pack cause that is what we paid for! And changing it on the website doesn't make it less true...

And I know for a fact that there are picture HQ enough to print cause they had several at a different con I was at last week. the only one that could be a problem is Kristen...

I just have enough of saying "yes and amen" to everything SM does... they havn't done everything right anymore in a long while and I am willing to say what I think out loud instead of putting on my rose colored glasses and accept every s*** that is being pulled!

I want to go back to the good old ET1 and ET2 times... those were great conventions with nothing to complain about <3

we do not have good images of Leah or Kirsten from the film we cannot give you something that we do not have :YAHOO:

this is the best we can do , the image is grate and lots of you like it as do we all in the office , its free , its something to get signed , and we know lots of you do not even get the photos signed anyway i do feel that you are over reacting to this ?

i am sorry that you do not like the events we all try hard here to make the weekend perfect for everyone including you , but i know we cannot please everyone , i hope you have a great weekend as we have things planned that will make it an amazing weekend .

i am sorry you think so low of us "Endless Fighter", if you really knew how much we do care about you all having a great time you would not say the things you say .

i hope your see the real side to us at the show and see we do care a lot

see you all soon

That is not the friggin' point!

I have been to every twilight related convention you guys have done, I know there is a dealers room, I know there is stuff to buy in the dealers room... but that is it... TO BUY!

we already pay a s***load of money for the gold tickets and now we don't even get the pictures in our packages anymore? even though we paid more this time? I know we also paid more for "bigger guests" and I know it is not your fault that we didn't get any (or that peter had to cancel)... but we have two guests in the line-up that don't have more than 2 minutes in the movie and you can't tell us that they were as expensive as one big guest... we should get stuff instead of having things cut off our packages.

I just feel like I am being ripped off... things are being cut or cheaper things introduced so money can be saved but for what?

I don't care about a stupid bouncy castle (even though it's fun)... I can't take that home with me to remember the con by

we do not have good images of Leah or Kirsten from the film we cannot give you something that we do not have huh.gif

this is the best we can do , the image is grate and lots of you like it as do we all in the office , its free , its something to get signed , and we know lots of you do not even get the photos signed anyway i do feel that you are over reacting to this ?

i am sorry that you do not like the events we all try hard here to make the weekend perfect for everyone including you , but i know we cannot please everyone , i hope you have a great weekend as we have things planned that will make it an amazing weekend .

i am sorry you think so low of us "Endless Fighter", if you really knew how much we do care about you all having a great time you would not say the things you say .

jason unsure.gif

I never used to think low of you guys, Jason... I loved your conventions... you rocked my world... I praised you to all my friends

But ever since you tried to make things "bigger and better" it seemed to only get "worse and worse" IMO...

I can go into detail if you want (per mail instead of on here) since you guys always say the critique helps but yeah...

I am just really dissappointed since I lived for these conventions ever since ET1

Edited by Endless Fighter

if you really knew how much we do care about you all having a great time you would not say the things you say .

We do love you,, a LOT! And we thankyou SO MUCH for everything you're doing.. for everything you have done ^-^ we wouldnt be meeting any of these guests if it werent for you, and you're trying you're hardest to make things easier and peoples happier.. so thankyou.. this weekend is going to be amazing :YAHOO:

if you really knew how much we do care about you all having a great time you would not say the things you say .

We do love you,, a LOT! And we thankyou SO MUCH for everything you're doing.. for everything you have done ^-^ we wouldnt be meeting any of these guests if it werent for you, and you're trying you're hardest to make things easier and peoples happier.. so thankyou.. this weekend is going to be amazing :YAHOO:

Ditto what Lily said :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

see you all soon

That is not the friggin' point!

I have been to every twilight related convention you guys have done, I know there is a dealers room, I know there is stuff to buy in the dealers room... but that is it... TO BUY!

we already pay a s***load of money for the gold tickets and now we don't even get the pictures in our packages anymore? even though we paid more this time? I know we also paid more for "bigger guests" and I know it is not your fault that we didn't get any (or that peter had to cancel)... but we have two guests in the line-up that don't have more than 2 minutes in the movie and you can't tell us that they were as expensive as one big guest... we should get stuff instead of having things cut off our packages.

I just feel like I am being ripped off... things are being cut or cheaper things introduced so money can be saved but for what?

I don't care about a stupid bouncy castle (even though it's fun)... I can't take that home with me to remember the con by

i would like to point out that a 16x12 print cost 5 times what a 8x10 print costs , ad the fact that someone has to create the the image with all the guest on it which takes many hours , so can you tell me were we are saving money ? all the free stuff you get at our events pens, badges, magnets, some really fun stuff every time , and this time to , so how can you say we are ripping you off

we just do not have the images that it sorry

but can you please start to be a bit more calm and not so aggressive as its really not helping anyone and what you say is really not true .

jason