Eternal Twilight 4 Cast Montage

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are very pleased to announce that everyone will receive a large Exclusive Eternal Twilight 4 Cast Montage in their registration packs!

This montage has been specially commissioned for the show and is only available to those attending. It is limited to one per attendee and will not be sold separately. The only way to get one is if you attend the show!!

The montage is 12x16 inches in size and printed on high quality photo paper.

With the line-up for the event changing so much recently and it being hard to find individual photos for some of the guests we thought that this montage was a great way to provide a cast photo so that everyone had something to be signed by all the guests.

We hope you will agree that this special exclusive montage is a fantastic way to commemorate your weekend and would look amazing signed by all the guests.

This is what the montage will look like:

mon_preview001.jpg

We are very much looking forward to seeing everyone at the show for what will be an amazing weekend of all things Twilight!

Mark, Jason and everyone at Massive Events

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean we won't be getting indivdual 8"x10"s for each guest?

Ditto qu

If you do manage to get someone else to attend *cough Gil cough* then will the montage be adjusted accordingly? I'm doubting it but still worth the qu :rolleyes:

• Showmasters Admin

I'm pretty sure this line from the first post is saying it is instead of....

With the line-up for the event changing so much recently and it being hard to find individual photos for some of the guests we thought that this montage was a great way to provide a cast photo so that everyone had something to be signed by all the guests.

I'm assuming there will be singles to buy in the Dealers Room...but the first post does say that they were having trouble finding photos of some guests...sooo fingers crossed there will be singles of some of the guests at least.

I'm pretty sure this line from the first post is saying it is instead of....

Thanks TT :) ....that's what I was worried about. I'm going to need at least one 8 x 10 to get an autograph for a friend as it's pointless me having a doubler of one I got at CM16... better get looking online this afternoon then in case the dealers room doesn't have any suitable.

there should be 10x8s available to purchase in the dealers room, they obviously just cant gurarantee what.

I would imagine this was ME's way of guaranteeing you got something new and original to get signed :D

I'm surprised that the guest's agents/managers can't supply a suitable promo photo (even if it was a digital image to be printed off).... :unsure:

I like the montage, but if I got it signed I wouldn't want (or need) it to be personalised by every guest, whereas I got all of my ET3 8x10's personalised.

But on the other hand I stuck all of my ET3 auto's in a folder and have hardly looked at them since, so the montage would be nice to keep out on display :unsure:

there should be 10x8s available to purchase in the dealers room, they obviously just cant gurarantee what.

I would imagine this was ME's way of guaranteeing you got something new and original to get signed :D

I'm surprised that the guest's agents/managers can't supply a suitable promo photo (even if it was a digital image to be printed off).... :unsure:

lol - we've just had the same conversation!

Very good point!!! Looks like I'll have to buy some 8x10s there, as this just doesn't go with the rest of mine :D

this sucks! it's pretty, okay... but some of us would rather have indicidual pics so it goes with the ones from the last cons...

and not everyone has the money to buy 6 friggin individual photos... we do not have money machines in our basements.

And you can't tell me you have problems finding pics if you have pics to put on the montage...

Edited by Endless Fighter

Loving the montage tbh and SM rock :unsure: you can clearly see they are working their butts off making this event sublime :D but will be trying to buy single 8x10 to fit with the others from LFCC and the Proms

Come on peeps last few days to go lets get excited and send all the positive vibes out :D

Yeah I've just thought of a problem... I'm meant to be getting my friends autos coz she's on holiday and can't make it. How am I supposed to get her autos if the photos won't be included? It says it will only be for people who attend. I'm guessing this means she won't get the montage?

• Moderators

Yeah I've just thought of a problem... I'm meant to be getting my friends autos coz she's on holiday and can't make it. How am I supposed to get her autos if the photos won't be included? It says it will only be for people who attend. I'm guessing this means she won't get the montage?

I'm sure that means it wont be for sale elsewhere.

So they'll still get on with their pack :unsure: