Hi from everyone at Massive Events

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

well its not far away now :dance:

i know lots of you are really gearing up for ET4 with what you are going to ware at the parties and looking forward to meeting some new friends and for some of you seeing old friends its going to be a lot of fun for everyone :lol: .

we all here are looking forward to seeing you all , we have made lots of friends our selfs with some of you and we hope to meet some of the new fans that are attending for the first time as well :D

now lots of you know this but i do want to say a few things that we feel will make your weekend really fun and safe .

1 make a point to talk to 10 new people over the weekend , make some new friends and when you are in the line for something turn around and chat to the other people around you , you could meet your future best friend everyone at ET is a fan of Twilight but you may have much more in common that this so give it a go , i know lots of you have found great friends at some of the ETs and that is a real big part of the con meeting up with people like your self .

2 everyone working as crew at ET is just like you a fan maybe not all of them are into Twilight well most are at this con ;) but they are like you but took the leap to help make the events happen by offering to help crew the event , so they are there for you and they are all there to help you have a great time and to make your life easy , but they also know what we need to do to make the event run on time and well so you all get what you are supposed to get out of the event , so please listen to them and help them do there job and work with them as they really are looking out for you all .

3 guests they are people just like you and i , they have feelings and need to have there space sometimes , now i know at every ET you have all been so cool and respectful to all our guests and its because of this we have had so many guest attend as they to talk to each other and when ever they have gone back to the US they have remarked on how cool the UK fans are , now this is not something we want to change , so please if a guest is near you be cool and polite please do not grab them as its just not nice and chances are the guest will spend much less time hanging out at the parties and with you all if they feel that people are invading there space , we want you all to have an amazing time at ET4 and after talking to the Guests over the last few days they are looking forward to meeting you as well so we know its going to be a lot of fun and a weekend to remember :dance:

4 as you all know we have had some guest drop out and guest replacements over the last few weeks , it saddens us and the guest when this happens as we know you all look forward so much to meeting them ,the guests look forward to the events them selfs to and when work comes up they are just a disappointed as we all are that they can no longer attend the con but we all understand they have to work , most ask to be invited back to another ET in the future and we work with there agents to try to get them back to the next ET that they are available for , so the guests that have had to pull out will be back at another event as soon as we can book them in so you should get to meet then at a ET one day .

5 one other thing you may want to know if we got offered more than one really big guest at once we would just go for it , as we all know its tuff getting them when they are around to do an event so if they were able to attend we would just book them in , just so you know :D . we are working on guest all the time every week and we know that you still want to meet the bigger names from Twilight and we are working on this very hard and are closer in this last year then ever before to making that happen with one or two of them , so we will keep going for them and we will keep trying to bring you the chance to meet all the cast of Twilight over the next few ETs .

i just want to say thank you all for making Eternal Twilight what it is today, you the fans have made this the most amazing weekend for Twilight fans any ware in the world and we will not let you down we have lots planed for you and all of us here are very excited , we cannot what for you all to be there and to get the party started :P

see you all there very soon

jason and the Massive Events team :WAVE:

I am really happy to participate to ET4. I come from Italy all by myself and I do hope to meet new friends.

See you soon in Birmingham! :D

You sound like me. I know noone but I am hoping a plane from Germany. First time in UK, First EVER convention and I'm beyond excitd. :P:dance::D And now I'm even more curious about the 'big names' that are being hinted at. I can't take much more.

• Moderators

I was just wondering if you guys are still working on trying to get a guest to replace Peter?

To the people coming from overseas alone, you guys are very brave but don't worry you will be fine.

This is the important part ..

5 ... we are working on guest all the time every week

:D

I don't know if it's just me, but because of the wait we have had since ET3 I am pretty excited this time round. The October to February gap doesn't seem to give me time to get excited event hough I still enjoy all the cons!

Can't wait for Oct 22nd!!

Cant wait for this....its gonna be epic.....and my big aim is to TRY and be brave enough to talk to new people especially the people i have talking to on here, facebook and twitter as well as people i havent been so lucky to talk to yet....i wish myself luck plucking up the courage to talk to everyone and take photos....

SQUUEEEEEE :D

Three weeks today, right now I'll be on a train to Birmingham...or waiting at Oxford station for the next one :P

I'm defo gonna say hi and hang out with my friends from here :D I've made some really great friends and it actually seems like I've known them forever :D

I just can't wait to see photos from the weekend - it's unfortunate that i can't attend anymore [although, I will be in vegas at the time of the con! :P] but - feel like I almost know people on here now, and can't wait to see what thye get up to - lol!

Enjoy everyone!!

Thats was nice thing to put, I am totally stoked it's going to be a blast 21 more days woot woot!

"we are working on guest all the time every week and we know that you

still want to meet the bigger names from Twilight and we are working on this very hard and are closer in this last year then ever before to making that happen with one or two of them , so we will keep going for them and we will keep trying to bring you the chance to meet all the cast of Twilight over the next few ETs ."

I really hope this isnt anything to do with ET5 because if it is lmaoo i will cry as im nott attending LMAOO x

1 make a point to talk to 10 new people over the weekend , make some new friends and when you are in the line for something turn around and chat to the other people around you , you could meet your future best friend everyone at ET is a fan of Twilight but you may have much more in common that this so give it a go , i know lots of you have found great friends at some of the ETs and that is a real big part of the con meeting up with people like your self .

I feel like I've met more than one <3