latest Guest Announcement Michael Biehn

showmasters

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Yes, photo shoot times etc will be posted on here before the event, and tickets for those are usually on sale online at some point.

We don't sell autographs online due to being unable to guarantee that everyone gets one.

Each guest (if really busy) will have a 'virtual queue' which means you pick up a ticket with a number on it, then you come back once your number is lower than the one on their board (i.e once number 200 is up, anyone under that can see him at any point for the rest of the day). Then you will purchase your autograph there.

Obviously if a guest is really busy, they may not get through everyone with a VQ ticket. So this is why we don't pre-sell. But I would imagine everyone should be able to see Michael.

I can only go the saturday so is the best thing for me to do,to buy an early entry so i can get a decent virtual queue ticket?

When he went a couple of years ago it was on pretty short notice, and still he had a decent line pretty much constantly. If you can only make one day I'd definitely go Early Bird.

I haven't seen TL81 ask it yet so I wil. Photoshoot? Sunday too? HEY!!!! I just wanna be greedy, lol.

i was certain there would be and have already bought it ;-)

yer bill with michael would be amazing, there so funny on the aliens dvd commentary together. plus paxton is a legend also

I haven't seen TL81 ask it yet so I wil. Photoshoot? Sunday too? HEY!!!! I just wanna be greedy, lol.

i was certain there would be and have already bought it ;-)

yer bill with michael would be amazing, there so funny on the aliens dvd commentary together. plus paxton is a legend also

Just ordered mine to, along with Joe Calzage. Not a big fan of boxing generally although I do really rate him. Also had to get Michael to add to my Terminator collection. 4 photoshoots that day. Luckily, I only want three signatures so still a fairly cheapish day.

I don't suppose we could get Arnie now for a Sunday photoshoot? :thumbup:

Ah, wishful thinking.

Edited by cybernator_uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i hope he doesnt cancell again because of this :

A press release confirms that star Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Grindhouse) has taken over directing duties on the film that also stars Ryan Honey ("ER," Hallowed Ground), Jennifer Blanc ("Dark Angel," "Party of Five"), Denny Kirkwood (Never Been Kissed, Groove), and Danielle Harris (Hatchet 2, Rob Zombie’s Halloween, Stake Land). The new endeavor had a small domino effect as Biehn was forced to drop out of Rob Hall's slasher sequel ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2. He'll be replaced by Owain Yeoman. Filming is currently underway on both indie productions

this news just got out

but the thing is , if he was just acting in it he only has to be on set a limited number of days. but now that he has taken over directing duties he kinda needs to be there from start to finish ( and the movie is currently shooting)

i hope he doesnt cancell again because of this :

A press release confirms that star Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Grindhouse) has taken over directing duties on the film that also stars Ryan Honey ("ER," Hallowed Ground), Jennifer Blanc ("Dark Angel," "Party of Five"), Denny Kirkwood (Never Been Kissed, Groove), and Danielle Harris (Hatchet 2, Rob Zombie’s Halloween, Stake Land). The new endeavor had a small domino effect as Biehn was forced to drop out of Rob Hall's slasher sequel ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2. He'll be replaced by Owain Yeoman. Filming is currently underway on both indie productions

That film (with Honey/Harris) The Victim has already been filmed! Interview with Michael In September talking about it

The scriptwriter for Laid 2 Rest said recently Michael couldn't work on L2R2 because he got a job in Tunisia...