Collectormania 17

showmasters

Great to know the dates but as it's a bank holiday (and we all know what that means weather wise!) will it be indoors or around the stadium again?

It seems the plan is definitely indoors:

the next event now will not be till next May and the new hall WILL be open by then and we can all have our fun indoors , so i just wanted to say thank you for hanging in with us to we get the chance to keep running this event

i would just like to ask showmasters about a possible scenario.

my husband is a support worker working with a man with downs syndrome and he is absolutly nuts about doctor who. i know you can't reveal anything about guests (even suspected ones). my question is would there be a chance for him to possibly jump in a couple of queues as he does not wait well providing there are a few dr who guests that he will recognise?

oh, and a full sized talking dalek would go down a treat

• Showmasters Admin

my husband is a support worker working with a man with downs syndrome and he is absolutly nuts about doctor who. i know you can't reveal anything about guests (even suspected ones). my question is would there be a chance for him to possibly jump in a couple of queues as he does not wait well providing there are a few dr who guests that he will recognise?

That's shouldn't be an issue. Please ask for me Too Tall (Stuart) on the day and we sort it out for you.

• 1 month later...

I know its still early, but is it looking like the new hall that keeps getting mentioned will still be ready?

I only ask as I like the set up in the stadium! :D

Please don't even joke about that. The MK events held in the stadium have been the only SM events i've been to in years that i've actually despised.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if you've already had an answer to this but this is what I would suggest.

Wait until a bit nearer the time to see what guests are announced. Then, if there are Dr Who guests, send an e-mail to info@showmastersonline.com explaining the situation and see what reply you get. You should mark the e-mail FAO Too Tall as he's the head crew person and probably the best one to be able to give you an answer.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...