Anyone Cosplaying ?

tif9123

Heya was just wondering who will be cosplaying for this event? ^^ I shall hopefully with any luck be cosplay Jessica rabbit from lfcc again as i don't have the time or money to make her shiny performance dress =[ *sobs* However im trying to work out a plan to get a better shape that is more jessica like round the waist and hips .Any anime cosplayers? game? movies? tv? anything lol XD ^__^

*Edited to remove details of the other event. Sorry, we cant talk about other cons/events like that on the forum, sorry.

Edited by Rhianydd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! I loved your Jessica Rabbit at LFCC, and it sure was a hit with the guys! Hehe. xD

I shall be Amy Pond again.

Hopefully Kissogram!Pond, if I can get it completed! But it's about 90% done now and we have a few months to go, so should be set! Or the back-up plan is Hungry Earth/Cold Blood Pond, the one I wore at LFCC and is on my profile.

Excited! :D

I absolutely loved your Amy Pond :blush:

I'll be cosplaying as Series 1 Alex Drake :D

Thanks. :) That sounds cool, too! :D

I'll probably be Jim Moriarty at some point, and definitely Lenny from Casualty (if my Yuki is still up for it :P). If I can be bothered with the effort and I've finished the costume by then, I might be Rumpleteazer from Cats.

OMG. Ruth... Rumpleteazer= WIN.

That sounds amazing, I adore Cats! :D

• 2 weeks later...

If I can pull it all together in time I'll be season 3 Alex Drake on the Saturday, and will definitely be Gwen Cooper from Torchwood on the Sunday, as it seemed to go alright as Gwen at LFCC. Even though I was sweating bullets in my wig and that blooming jacket!!! LOL!

And can I just say to the wonderful Jessica Rabbit... Seeing as all the boys I was with at LFCC got their picture with you, can I have a pic this time please!!!! Your Jessica is GREAT!!!

• 1 month later...

this will be seeing the unvailing of two NEW costumes chi from chobits and also Yuffie from final fantasy advent children

but however the good old rose tyler Journeys end will be coming out

btw jessia rabbit in primark they have body form corsets in there and pullin pant that tone your hips hun so have a good look :)

This'll be my first time at this event so I was wondering what the cosplay situation was like, so this is good to read. :-)

I'm actually working on a Jessica Rabbit for it (been told I look like her all my life) so might be fun to run into the other one ;-). I'm also currently trying to finish Codex from The Guild and wondering if anyone else has Guild characters they'd be cosplaying.

:D

Heya was just wondering who will be cosplaying for this event? ^^ I shall hopefully with any luck be cosplay Jessica rabbit from lfcc again as i don't have the time or money to make her shiny performance dress =[ *sobs* However im trying to work out a plan to get a better shape that is more jessica like round the waist and hips .Any anime cosplayers? game? movies? tv? anything lol XD ^__^

*Edited to remove details of the other event. Sorry, we cant talk about other cons/events like that on the forum, sorry.

You looked spectacular at lfcc!

If I have the time and the stuff, I wnat to try and make the comic version of Scott Pilgrim's sword to go with my costume.

If not, just the costume. Dont know whether to do him both days (diff outfits) or another costume. Maybe one of my starfleet ones, not worn them since MK.

Decided to do my Gentern outfit on the Sunday after my crewing duties. I didn't get the chance to wear it at Halloween so I'm just dying to wear it again! Also it would look cool in my Cary Elwes photoshoot (if I am changed by then) due to the vague Saw connection lol. :)

Don't think I'm gonna bother on Saturday as I only have a couple of hours of free time at the event before I have to go get ready for a theatre trip

I'll be coming as Selene from Underworld, just have the last couple of bits of outfit to put together.

I'll be coming along with friends who will be dressed as Lorn and Illyria from Angel, as long as they can get their costumes completed!

These all sound awesome - will look out for you.