Latest Guest Announcement - CARL WEATHERS

Some of his quotes from Arrested Development:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you got a stew goin!

Let me tell you a little story about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie—Hot Ice with Anne Archer—never once touched my per diem. I’d go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup— baby, I got a stew going.

I buy all my cars at police auction.

Your wife works in a restaurant? Do they get a shift meal, or do they just pay half price on select menu items?

I got bumped from that flight. Apparently, they give you $300 if you get bumped. It’s this crazy loophole in the system that the wrong guy discovered. Guess where I won’t be going?

Some of his quotes from Arrested Development:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you got a stew goin!

Let me tell you a little story about acting. I was doing this Showtime movie—Hot Ice with Anne Archer—never once touched my per diem. I’d go to Craft Service, get some raw veggies, bacon, Cup-A-Soup— baby, I got a stew going.

I buy all my cars at police auction.

Your wife works in a restaurant? Do they get a shift meal, or do they just pay half price on select menu items?

I got bumped from that flight. Apparently, they give you $300 if you get bumped. It’s this crazy loophole in the system that the wrong guy discovered. Guess where I won’t be going?

Interesting but seen him a multiple of times when will we get some one new?

Nog everyone has seen him. I have never seen him and can't wait to meet him.

Just joking around man no worries im glad he is attending so you guys will have a chance to meet someone you have missed, hope you enjoy him.

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLLO CREED, MY INSPIRATION IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

(and Im going already!)

Edited by maximus