Eternal Twilight 5 Hotel Booking Code

showmasters

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£81 worth of Apple Juice :poki:

Jazz is the best at getting her money's worth in liquids .. wine at the reception .. juice at breakfast .. she doesn't take her drinking lightly!

Yes £81 pounds worth of Apple Juice EACH day . . . no seriously dont hold me to that! :unsure: Drinking is what I do best it is true!

Aww Special K if I could like your post!

me & sam are all booked up .. twin room, thursday ~ monday *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

just wanted to add im so excited .. booking the room makes it more real :D

Edited by *LYNN*

I'm booked in a double room (on my own, bed space yay!) :dance: Conventions are my substitute for holidays so I don't mind treating myself - though I may travel to Birmingham by train instead of taking my car to save on the £12 a day parking charge...but the car is so convenient :/

I'm booked in a double room (on my own, bed space yay!) :thumbup: Conventions are my substitute for holidays so I don't mind treating myself - though I may travel to Birmingham by train instead of taking my car to save on the £12 a day parking charge...but the car is so convenient :/

Did u ask about the queen bed same price 81.60 but its huge lol lol 3 peeps could easily fit in it lol

went to book for fri - monday, twin room, no twin rooms left, dunno why i bother trying sometimes, why not just put all the rooms up in one go or larger batches please. its frustrating :thumbup:

It seems they ran out and put more up quickly yesterday so shouldnt be long before more up,

it was ages before et4 rooms ran out totally so you will be fine.

The last date they give (20th) is the latest day for Check In. So you still get the rate if you arrive Sunday (20th) and stay for one night only.

If you stay from 17th to 21st or from 18th to 21st you get the discounted rate for all nights.

went to book for fri - monday, twin room, no twin rooms left, dunno why i bother trying sometimes, why not just put all the rooms up in one go or larger batches please. its frustrating :thumbup:

You may want to check again. I have Twin Rooms showing right now.

The last date they give (20th) is the latest day for Check In. So you still get the rate if you arrive Sunday (20th) and stay for one night only.

If you stay from 17th to 21st or from 18th to 21st you get the discounted rate for all nights.

went to book for fri - monday, twin room, no twin rooms left, dunno why i bother trying sometimes, why not just put all the rooms up in one go or larger batches please. its frustrating :(

You may want to check again. I have Twin Rooms showing right now.

oh thanks soo much for posting that, just booked my room. your a star :thumbup:

I'm booked in a double room (on my own, bed space yay!) :thumbup: Conventions are my substitute for holidays so I don't mind treating myself - though I may travel to Birmingham by train instead of taking my car to save on the £12 a day parking charge...but the car is so convenient :/

Did u ask about the queen bed same price 81.60 but its huge lol lol 3 peeps could easily fit in it lol

Oh yeah that's what I meant, Queen Deluxe is what I'm in - I will look forward to not sharing my gigantic bed xD

They dont charge you until check out, and then you can choose how to pay, whether it be cash, debit or credic card. Or thats what happened at et3 ;)

But does it affect your limit on your card until then? I`m trying to clear my CC so don`t want to whack it up again especially if I don`t actually end up going :/ (I will have to book 2 twin rooms you see = EXPENSIVE!)

it wont affect ur cc limit as they just take the card number - they dont a ctually charge it. My cousin works for hilton and she said they just keep the number.

No double rooms at all?

So no Twin rooms either?

Haha I spose I should actually go look myself huh :P

i just booked a twin room! :)