Kelsbells64

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry we have not announced the party themes for Hallowhedon yet. :-(

I will make sure that we have them sorted and announced by the end of this week at the absolute latest, and we will try and do it before then! :dance:

Thanks for your patience!

Mark :poki:

Hi everyone,

Sorry we have not announced the party themes for Hallowhedon yet. :-(

I will make sure that we have them sorted and announced by the end of this week at the absolute latest, and we will try and do it before then! :D

Thanks for your patience!

Mark :D

cant wait to finally see what they are.. hope there somthing exciting and new.. and unpredictable!

high school prep rally! lol

How about having a "Hellmouth" party where we can all dress up as any creature that could come out of the Hellmouth? You could have one set on Serenity as well and maybe also some kind of Dollhouse party as well could be interesting if you had a mock up off where they sleep in the hall, lol!

your dollhouse theme wud be good for the sunday.. like chill put in ur pj party! lol x

These are the best two ideas.

My suggestions:

Caritas or Plrtz Glrb from Angel or the Firefly Shindig ep.

high school prep rally! lol

How about having a "Hellmouth" party where we can all dress up as any creature that could come out of the Hellmouth? You could have one set on Serenity as well and maybe also some kind of Dollhouse party as well could be interesting if you had a mock up off where they sleep in the hall, lol!

your dollhouse theme wud be good for the sunday.. like chill put in ur pj party! lol x

These are the best two ideas.

My suggestions:

Caritas or Plrtz Glrb from Angel or the Firefly Shindig ep.

oooh good ideas!!!!

Fangtasia was great, pole dancers, Erics chair, great effort but the Sunday night was reeeallly lacking and very disappointing so I hope this years HW2 is impressive as last years HW was great on the Sat night. Loved the decor and the little added bits of fun. They had cocktails at Bitten but they were rubbish so I hope they scrap that idea!

• Moderators

Sunday night is always the quietest and the least themed because so many people go home before it. I think that's been the same at absolutely every ME con I've been to. Some don't even have themes given.

And the cocktails have been done previously and went down well, so they seem to carry them on.

I really want it to be the initive cos if it is then i know exactly what I am gonna be

the initiative theme is a good one. i've just started reading the forums so i'm sure Caritas has been mentioned with the karaoke, where you can come as any kind of demon (or lawyer) you like, or do we not want to put ourselves throough that LOL. I also like the jocks and cheerleaders idea though where i would get a costume to fit me this late on would be a problem! especially as i am a little on the larger side. On the other hand we could all dress up as 'Dolls', what kind of day would you like to have as a doll? As for the space cowboys idea. how on earth does a space cowboy (or cowgirl) dress? I need more time to think, most ideas seem to be so obvious!!!

Edited by vampirelie

I really want it to be the initive cos if it is then i know exactly what I am gonna be

the initiative theme is a good one. i've just started reading the forums so i'm sure Caritas has been mentioned with the karaoke, where you can come as any kind of demon (or lawyer) you like, or do we not want to put ourselves throough that LOL. I also like the jocks and cheerleaders idea though where i would get a costume to fit me this late on would be a problem! especially as i am a little on the larger side. On the other hand we could all dress up as 'Dolls', what kind of day would you like to have as a doll? As for the space cowboys idea. how on earth does a space cowboy (or cowgirl) dress? I need more time to think, most ideas seem to be so obvious!!!

oooh I was lying in the bath (sorry too much info) when I had a major BRAIN fart. Nathan Fillion played

Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, so hows about we all create our own superheroes and costumes! I think that is a good one if I do say so myself. lol.