Party Themes

Kelsbells64

I really want it to be the initive cos if it is then i know exactly what I am gonna be

the initiative theme is a good one. i've just started reading the forums so i'm sure Caritas has been mentioned with the karaoke, where you can come as any kind of demon (or lawyer) you like, or do we not want to put ourselves throough that LOL. I also like the jocks and cheerleaders idea though where i would get a costume to fit me this late on would be a problem! especially as i am a little on the larger side. On the other hand we could all dress up as 'Dolls', what kind of day would you like to have as a doll? As for the space cowboys idea. how on earth does a space cowboy (or cowgirl) dress? I need more time to think, most ideas seem to be so obvious!!!

oooh I was lying in the bath (sorry too much info) when I had a major BRAIN fart. Nathan Fillion played

Captain Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, so hows about we all create our own superheroes and costumes! I think that is a good one if I do say so myself. lol.

I'm on a roll here people.

Angel was turned into a vampire in 1753 so how about wearing costumes the same as they wore in the 1750's. You could be rich or a peasant!

Or a costume dating anytime from the 1750's until today! Spike looked cool as a punk.

A demon from Willie's Bar. You could be anything.

Edited by vampirelie

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on a roll here people.

Angel was turned into a vampire in 1753 so how about wearing costumes the same as they wore in the 1750's. You could be rich or a peasant!

Or a costume dating anytime from the 1750's until today! Spike looked cool as a punk.

That sounds like fun! And it would be fairly easy to do quickly and on a low budget.

I like the Initiative (sp? brain fog tonight) idea, but doing a complicated monster costume might be beyond a lot of people now.

Well I never knew that... never realised they'd done cocktails at the other events. I didnt see one cocktail at HW last year. Must have been in a bloody mary daze.

I LOVE the Initiative idea, Id love to dress in combats with a large gun! lol Also like my OHs idea of Space Cowboys. I hate the idea of anything Dr Horrible and think the Dolls idea would be boring.

Caritas would be great and in honour of Andy :*(

Edited by Blackviolett

Well I never knew that... never realised they'd done cocktails at the other events. I didnt see one cocktail at HW last year. Must have been in a bloody mary daze.

I LOVE the Initiative idea, Id love to dress in combats with a large gun! lol Also like my OHs idea of Space Cowboys. I hate the idea of anything Dr Horrible and think the Dolls idea would be boring.

Well they didnt have cocktails at HW - I looked and even asked at the bar - they didnt do them.

I would have severe problems getting a gun through customs ha ha ha

Well they didnt have cocktails at HW - I looked and even asked at the bar - they didnt do them.

I would have severe problems getting a gun through customs ha ha ha

HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF MAKING UP THEIR VERY OWN SUPERHERO??? :D

The superhero theme could've worked with more notice but I don't think anyone has time for it now :/

I like the sound of the initiative as a theme, could dress as monsters or in army gear, or even scientists.

Edited by emmy141

really want the Initiatie so I can pretty much do a sexy outfit with a lab coat lol.

Me too :smile:

It'd be easy for them to decorate too, they just need to cover everywhere with tin foil!

And they could do cocktails filled with those special strength enhancing drugs... except obviously they would have to actually be made of sugar!