Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend and I are ST175 and 176 which is great cos at ET3 we were 400 and something. Not that we didn't have a fantastic time cos it really doesn't matter what number you are just who your with and the people around you. :-) tho it is exciting to be so low as I didn't expect it.

My friend and I are ST175 and 176 which is great cos at ET3 we were 400 and something. Not that we didn't have a fantastic time cos it really doesn't matter what number you are just who your with and the people around you. :-) tho it is exciting to be so low as I didn't expect it.

me and my mum were 496 and 495 at ET3 :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm posting the ET4 letters as and when I get them through, so you should receive yours within a week of the money leaving your account. Right now I don't have any waiting to be posted :smile:

I'm posting the ET4 letters as and when I get them through, so you should receive yours within a week of the money leaving your account. Right now I don't have any waiting to be posted :D

Money left my account on 28th August - I booked ticket for Hub at the same time and my letter for that came through fine x

Please also email me at info@collectormania.com with your full name & order number and I'll confirm your ticket number, it'll make things quicker and easier for the reg desk crew on the day :D