Cosplay

There is a severe lack of Madame Gorski pictures on the internetz. :-(

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask, but if anyone has any pictures, maybe scanned from that art book :wub: PM me.

:dance:

she wears a black bra with a sheer black cardigan over the top. over that she wears a black under bust corset with a silver pocket watch. she then wears a black/dark brown floor length skirt :) plain black heels would do :) x

Oh I know, I have a few pictures and remember from the movie. I just like to get as much detail right as possible. ;)

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep changing my mind for this but I have now decided on doing Angelica from Pirates of the Caribbean if I can get the outfit perfect on time!

If you get it done on time I'd love to see it! :wub: Nice to see Pirates 4 cosplayers out there already! XD

--------

As for me.. I was going to be cosplaying Ruby from season 3 of Supernatural but I cant get hold of a dirt cheap faux red leather jacket... so it's back to the drawing board for the sunday costume for me XD I was going to do Ariel's mermaid form but I dont fancy finding out what the hire fee is for wheelchairs to use for the day as I'm a masochist and HAVE to have it accurate and non walkable XD so... hmmmmm what to do.. what to do...

Edited by FuriePhoenix

Finally managed to win a red corset on Ebay so the Wonder Woman costume is getting there slowly. It looks like it's slightly patterned (in red too) which may be annoying if it's noticeable, so not sure what I'm going to do about that.

And Rob, you made a great Rory! :lol:

To cosplay, or not to cosplay. That is the question. Oh the agony of choice its hurts my brain.

i think us suckerpunchers would be VERY HAPPY if you were blue or highroller, got any suits ? :D

Possibly....:lol: hmmmmm, where did I see them last?

I would check the attic, but I'm currently too busy drinking tea.

To cosplay, or not to cosplay. That is the question. Oh the agony of choice its hurts my brain.

i think us suckerpunchers would be VERY HAPPY if you were blue or highroller, got any suits ? ;)

Possibly....:headscratch: hmmmmm, where did I see them last?

please! i'll be your babydoll ! ;)

i think us suckerpunchers would be VERY HAPPY if you were blue or highroller, got any suits ? ;)

Possibly....:headscratch: hmmmmm, where did I see them last?

please! i'll be your babydoll ! ;)

Hey, this is so random, and off topic, but Jerri, it's me, Natalie Green, xD haiiii!! ;)

I'll be Rory from either TIA/DOTM or The Doctor's Wife or The Eleventh Hour... My first comic con too. Can't wait for the photoshoot with Mrs. Pond...

YAY. RORY. :D

There will be a billion +1 Pond's I believe! :D

I must find you and get a photo. Hehe. :)

(My current Saturday plan is Kissogram!Amy... but that may/will most likely change)

I'll be Rory from either TIA/DOTM or The Doctor's Wife or The Eleventh Hour... My first comic con too. Can't wait for the photoshoot with Mrs. Pond...

YAY. RORY. :D

There will be a billion +1 Pond's I believe! :D

(My current Saturday plan is Kissogram!Amy... but that may/will most likely change)

That's my only worry- being grabbed for too many Amy and Rory shoots B)

Really excited!!!!

YAY. RORY. :blush:

There will be a billion +1 Pond's I believe! :dance:

That's my only worry- being grabbed for too many Amy and Rory shoots :P

Really excited!!!!

As there will be a lot of Amy's I'm sure you will be in demand for photos... but that is a good thing, you'll love it I promise!

There if no such thing as too many Amy and Rory photo opportunities. :P Hehe :dance:

Oh, hey guys :)

First time that I'm going to a con, first time I'll be properly cosplaying too :unsure:

I really REALLY want to go as Idris (The Doctor's Wife, Doctor Who) but my sewing skills are basically nonexistant. Anyone got any tips and tickes? Any sites that show you how to go about making this kind of dress? OH, and also cheap fabric stores. I'm broke enough as it is... :o

Ahh brilliant, thank you :YAHOO:

How do you usually go about making stuff? Do you adapt an existing pattern, design your own pattern, go for it without a pattern...??

Generally I adapt an existing pattern. A couple of weeks ago I made Amy's nightie from The Beast Below and that took quite a bit of altering to get it the same. I do know some people who make things without patterns though (I'm not that confident yet, although last year I did throw an Alice Kingsley dress together without one).