Any LFCC attendees going to Collectormania in Nov?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would need an electric cattle prod set on 8,000 watts to keep me away from collector.

Whats the date? Just checked, its a week or so after I see Andrea Bocelli in concert so all is good :D

Edited by KingRichard76

Should be attending this yes =] was told it was really good fun, so will be going with a phew friends.

which costume you got lined up for nov?

me, hell yeah im going CML2, the guest line up was great last year, im hoping for the caliber of shannon doherty again this year, and jason said he would be looking for bigger hitters if the tyson thing worked out which i believe it did, so cant wait for the announcements, but chris judge and armin are the main draws for me so far, already asked for it off work.

Should be attending this yes =] was told it was really good fun, so will be going with a phew friends.

which costume you got lined up for nov?

me, hell yeah im going CML2, the guest line up was great last year, im hoping for the caliber of shannon doherty again this year, and jason said he would be looking for bigger hitters if the tyson thing worked out which i believe it did, so cant wait for the announcements, but chris judge and armin are the main draws for me so far, already asked for it off work.

Don't have a clue lol tbh, may do jessica again if it's not freezing lol may do something else, any ideas would be good ^^

Edited by Jessica-Rabbit

I'll be there, Armin Shimmerman and Carter Wong to meet plus hopefully a few more which will get announced along the way.

can i ask how you met sooooo many of the bsg cast?

go on tony, say and push the boundaries, you know you want to ;-)

more importantly how does he get away with all the hugs? :crying:

It will depend on the guests. I've had to cut back on cons because my budget isn't what is used to be, and November is a horrible time to travel. I went last year and the show was fantastic but getting there and back was awful. I was so wet and cold.

I'll make the effort, though, if there are any people I want to see going. I do love London based events and will support them when I can.

Depends on the line-up, and to be honest it doesnt take much to sway me I mean the first time I went it was puerly for Bruce Campbell, second time I went it was for John Hurt and the most recent it was for Shaun Pertwee so get one or two of the Dawn of the Dead cast/crew and i'm there.