Post your photos

@MissJ Here's us together!

23iz2mh.jpg

Unfortunately the 4:30 am start meant I didn't have the brainpower to remember my camera, so this is literally the only photo I have...

If anyone else has any photos of me please post them, if only to make all the painting worthwhile!

35aw3l4.jpg

Sorry my picture doesn't do your superb efforts justice!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have started to put my photos up from last weekend. First up pics from the Being Human talk. Still have a few more of my non-flash ones left to go up, including those from the Resonance part of the talk as well but I need to try and do a better job of correcting the white balace and removing the very strong colour cast. Will do others from Katee Sackhoff's, Wiliam B. Davis', the Dr Who and Lis Sladen's talks over the next week or so.

Hope you like! The cast of Being Human

Here's a few of my pictures. (I've been trying to make them less yellow, but this was the best I could do.)

spacecaptains.jpg

(Female) Captain Kirk with Captain Malcolm Reynolds. Because us space ship captains need to stick together.

I had such a great time at the con! I can't believe how many nice people I got to talk to and get to know throughout the weekend. Thanks for making it such a wonderful experience. :)

(cut a few photos not to spam everyone all over again.

you sure are beautiful!! :drunk::chair:

really guttet i missed this show, be at the next one tho.

+ GREAT PICS EVERYONE! :wub:

Thanks! That's very kind of you!

Sorry you missed the show. There's always next year. :)

Edited by MisJ

Nothing of the sort, we just interacted with people in the queue giving out wanted posters to people to look out for famous rebel star wars characters. People were in the queues for over 20 minutes and we just went out to split up the waiting time, I think only one person didn't want to know and I left them alone immediately.

For example there was a princess peach and I asked her if she'd seen Princess Leia because: "you know, you royalty stick together and such!" :)

Though I must admit, I tend to go towards the people who look at you from the side and pretend to ignore you in the hopes that you don't spot them. That sort of body language actually screams "look at me!"

Edited by Saz.

Here's a few of my pictures. (I've been trying to make them less yellow, but this was the best I could do.)

spacecaptains.jpg

(Female) Captain Kirk with Captain Malcolm Reynolds. Because us space ship captains need to stick together.

I had such a great time at the con! I can't believe how many nice people I got to talk to and get to know throughout the weekend. Thanks for making it such a wonderful experience. :)

(cut a few photos not to spam everyone all over again.

you sure are beautiful!! :D:D

really guttet i missed this show, be at the next one tho.

+ GREAT PICS EVERYONE! :D

Thanks! That's very kind of you!

Sorry you missed the show. There's always next year. :)

il be at the next one, defo at collectormania london.

are you on facebook? add me if you like :D

Nothing of the sort, we just interacted with people in the queue giving out wanted posters to people to look out for famous rebel star wars characters. People were in the queues for over 20 minutes and we just went out to split up the waiting time, I think only one person didn't want to know and I left them alone immediately.

For example there was a princess peach and I asked her if she'd seen Princess Leia because: "you know, you royalty stick together and such!" :)

Though I must admit, I tend to go towards the people who look at you from the side and pretend to ignore you in the hopes that you don't spot them. That sort of body language actually screams "look at me!"

You missed me then... hehe (I was Princess Leia on Saturday :drunk:)

I've seen a few photos of me and my friend from both days but there were quite a lot taken, so if anyone has any more I would love to see them

Saturday costumes: Me - Princess Leia / My friend - dark side version of Princess Leia (One photo I found of both of us - http://img35.imageshack.us/i/sany2146.jpg/)

Sunday costumes: Me - female death eater/Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter / My friend - Domino from X-Force (The only photo I've found of us from Sunday - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6467...mp;id=743328834 - Hopefully you'll be able to see it)

Edited by smileywaveygirl

I still have to do any work with these, so please ignore the infamous yellow tint. But seeing someone asked so nicely when I'd put the talk photos up, that someone gets his wish granted now. ;)

He was such a lovely guest, and his talk was hilarious. I never would have guessed that he was dealing with having lost someone so close to him :chair: Poor guy. But he was a true professional, and like I said, absolutely wonderful!

I still have to do any work with these, so please ignore the infamous yellow tint. But seeing someone asked so nicely when I'd put the talk photos up, that someone gets his wish granted now. :uhoh:

Compared to my photos, there's hardly any yellow on there at all. I don't know what it is about indoors shots, but my camera just can't cope with them, especially at LFCC.

Compared to my photos, there's hardly any yellow on there at all. I don't know what it is about indoors shots, but my camera just can't cope with them, especially at LFCC.

For some reason LFCC lights are special. ;)

The setting I have on my camera works perfectly for all other indoor shots. But for LFCC it doesn't matter what I try, the pictures are yellowish.