Latest Guest Announcement - ELIZABETH CROFT

I THINK ITS TIME FOR AN ALL VAMPIRE PHOTO SHOOT!!!!!!!!!! :-)

COSTUME, NO COSTUME, IM EASY ;-)

I'd definitely prefer NO COSTUME given a choice, oh wait, its just occured to me that by no costume you may have just meant not in a vampire costume.

I'd definitely prefer NO COSTUME given a choice, oh wait, its just occured to me that by no costume you may have just meant not in a vampire costume.

oh my I will be thinking of that image for some time today ;-)

yep I doubt sm will do full costume, its a cost that I doubt would be recouped ? but a photo shoot with them would be great, im sure all who fans would be interested and all males ;-)

If thats the option presented, it's vampire costume or nothing at all.

If you're going to book three hot unknowns, have them be naked and let the flesh speak for itself.

According to the Guest Days list, she's there on Sunday and the previously announced girls are there on Saturday, so a group shoot won't be possible.

massive missed opportunity then

Massive ? .... Really ? :unsure: Multi-guest photoshoots are rarer than rocking horse poo at SM events anyway (observation, not criticism) so even if they were all there at the same time, a shoot would always have been unlikely ......

According to the Guest Days list, she's there on Sunday and the previously announced girls are there on Saturday, so a group shoot won't be possible.

massive missed opportunity then

Massive ? .... Really ? :unsure: Multi-guest photoshoots are rarer than rocking horse poo at SM events anyway (observation, not criticism) so even if they were all there at the same time, a shoot would always have been unlikely ......

LOL, yer how awesome would a group shot with a load of sexy women who played vampires in doctor who of been!!

lol yep multi shoots are rare (based on 1 year of cons though) in my experience at showmaster/ME/10th? events, which is a shame, even the promised options at invasion didnt happen! (aside for staff) I really wanted wendy and frazer together

You are talking to Mr Photo Shoot remember ;)

lol, photoshoots are key to my convention heart. Photoshoots are massive! more photo shoots, more multi or group shots!

If I wasnt known across multiple forums as Timelord81r / Redux then I would actually ask for a user name change to Mr Photoshoot lol

• 4 weeks later...

What time's her photoshoot on Sunday? It's not on the list on the other thread....

Her appearance day has changed to Saturday according to the main Guest Days topic.

I'm waiting for confirmation of the photo shoot time.

I too had a photo ticket for liz croft on the sunday but I think as the Dr Who talk is confirmed for the saturday I'm doubtful she will do both days. I hope I'm wrong cos I would have liked to have met her too

Massive ? .... Really ? :P Multi-guest photoshoots are rarer than rocking horse poo at SM events anyway (observation, not criticism) so even if they were all there at the same time, a shoot would always have been unlikely ......

38409_10150224891425131_606405130_13632047_5711439_n.jpg

Watch out for that rocking horse!