Online Shop is now closed , photo ops are now available

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Online Shop is now closed , photo ops are now available

on the days of the show , at the Organisers booth

tickets can be bought for all days from friday and as long as stocks last

there are plenty so you should all get what you need just make your way to the Organisers booth as soon as you can

see you all there

jason

below is the old post info j

Collectormania is nearly here and in order to make sure all tickets are sent out in time we will be closing the shop on the following dates:

- For overseas orders we will be closing the shop on Monday 17th May at 5pm.

Anyone outside the UK wanting to purchase tickets after this date will have to buy their tickets from the organisers booth which is open every day at the event.

-For UK orders we will be closing the shop on Thursday 20th May at 5pm.

Anyone within the UK wanting to purchase tickets after this date will have to buy their tickets from the organisers booth at the event.

This is to ensure that all tickets reach their destination in time for the event.

Thanks and see you all soon! :D:D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

i still need to order tom and linda, but for linda im unsure what day to order especially with the patrick situation so I think i will wait till thats announced then order. oh also joe now I will need to order ;-)

do you know when a provioional photo times scheduale will be released?

i still need to order tom and linda, but for linda im unsure what day to order especially with the patrick situation so I think i will wait till thats announced then order. oh also joe now I will need to order ;-)

do you know when a provioional photo times scheduale will be released?

I would also like to know the schedule as its getting close and i need to plan :uhoh:

They'll probably wait with posting a schedule until they hear from Patrick on the 17th.

Otherwise they'll have to start all over again if his Saturday session is added/cancelled and that would possibly force a lot of people to change plans.

Please could info@collectormania.com read their email, please please please. I've emailed this evening but after reading this I am now panicking as I need to make sure I've bought my ticket before Monday.

Please read email and get back to me. Pretty please with a cherry on top. lol

Thanks xxxx

Love and Light, Carina xxxxxxx

Please could info@collectormania.com read their email, please please please. I've emailed this evening but after reading this I am now panicking as I need to make sure I've bought my ticket before Monday.

Please read email and get back to me. Pretty please with a cherry on top. lol

Thanks xxxx

Love and Light, Carina xxxxxxx

Is there a problem? If you're worrying about payment being taken there's a rather simple way to check it.

If you have a general question before ordering maybe we can help you on here.

Thanks QS.

Thing is, when I ordered my photoshoot at 6.10pm on the day they went on sale I was too eager. I checked my bank after and saw that I was overdrawn. I immediately emailed the info@collec... addy and explained the situation asking if they were able to cancel it before it bounced...or if there was something else we could sort out. Then when I was in the bank yesterday trying to sort out my account (and lack of funds) I noticed on their screen that the payment had gone out and then been returned unpaid. But each time I check on my online banking there is no sign of it (I checked pending transactions also).

I have put funds in my daughters account which isn't overdrawn and am ready to make a payment but am now concerned as I'm not sure if I might be charged for the first attempt bouncing. I'm also scared as I live in Jersey, Channel Islands and with this recent announcement of buying/posting dates for non mainland UK dates being Monday.....I really have no clue what I should do.

I could just go and buy a ticket for PS's photoshoot now but I don't want to confuse the issue.

I'm at the stadium hotel from afternoon friday until morning monday so am happy to have a later photoshoot number as long as I'm seen by the end of the day.

Does any of this make any sense. lol. It's late and I'm about to go to bed before I fall asleep on my laptop and end up with 'QWERTY' imprinted on my forehead. lol

Will wait 10mins to see if anyone has a chance to reply.....otherwise will hopefully get it dealt with tomorrow.

Thanks for your offer of help Queen Sindel xxx

Love and Light, Carina xxx

Sorry this is so late.

Yeah, you make perfect sense.

Unfortunately that is indeed an issue only the person running the store can deal with, sorry.

Normally you will be contacted if there is an issue. Your message didn't bounce, right? There was an issue with the store e-mail in the last couple of days.

One thing we can do is you can check payment status in the store. You did order when logged in, right?

Log in the store. On the right side under your name there's "my account". Click on that.

Then on the "my account" screen there's a field "order status". Click on that and you'll get a list of all your orders. The one on top of the list should be the photo shoot in question. What does the status there say?

This is what it says in the shop under my account.....

Patrick 10/05/2010 £37.00 Viewed

Kate/Klingons 27/02/2010 £62.00 Paid

Guessing that means that indeed the payment hasn't gone through yet. There's no sign of the transaction in my bank.

No undelivered mail in my inbox.

So I'm just not sure whether I should just go and order again and whether Showmasters might link that payment to my first attempt? Like I say, I'm easy and don't want to seem like I'm trying to jump the queue (which I'm not, though I did do the refresh thing like everyone else lol). As long as I do get my photoshoot at the end of the day then I'm happy. lol

You've been ever so helpful Queen Sindel. xxx

Guessing that means that indeed the payment hasn't gone through yet. There's no sign of the transaction in my bank.

It's a bit tricky because the store info is updated manually. But if you have no sign of the transaction in your bank, then the payment has indeed not gone through yet. As long as the order doesn't show cancelled this is good - although cancelled would be easier in this case, then I could tell you "just order again." :D

Normally you should have been contacted. But the Patrick session is in extremely high demand, so I assume this is still being worked on.

So I'm just not sure whether I should just go and order again and whether Showmasters might link that payment to my first attempt? Like I say, I'm easy and don't want to seem like I'm trying to jump the queue (which I'm not, though I did do the refresh thing like everyone else lol). As long as I do get my photoshoot at the end of the day then I'm happy. lol

If something goes wrong and can't be fixed in time maybe they could keep the tickets aside for you and you'd pick them up at the show. This has been done once at LFACC when sending the international orders didn't work out, so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem.

Don't order again for now, everything is processed manually and linking could get very confusing.

If you decide to order again I'd leave a note in the comments field with the old order number, mention that the bank refused the transaction and this is a safety order. I'd leave this until Monday shortly before the deadline though, really only as an emergency worst case solution.

I'll see if I can get hold of Jola - she processed the orders before, and maybe there is some official procedure for cases like yours.

You've been ever so helpful Queen Sindel. xxx

My pleasure. :D

I know that Hazel has been swamped with orders the past week, so it could just be that your order hasn't yet been processed through the credit card machine.

If it's showing as "viewed" then she would've looked at it and printed it off to have it ready. As QS has said, the orders are all processed manually, which as you can imagine takes some time, and then the orders have to manually updated on the online shop to show "paid" etc.

However, if Hazel did try to take payment and the bank rejected it for whatever reason she would have emailed you about it straight away.

The best thing to probably to is email info@collectormania.com with the order no so that Hazel can look into it for you. Unfortunately I don't process these ones anymore, so I can't be of much more help.

i was one of the first for patricks but its still not arrived, hope it comes tomorrow,

ive noticed many additional shoots have been added, linda on monday, joe on all days, danny extra, mcneil extra.

with they had done this from the start, though glad linda has a monday now as that will make sat and sun less crowded but im still waiting on the patrick announcement before making my final order.

Queen Sindel. I've put a new order through for Patrick Stewart and have added a note about the emails I'd sent and asking if it's possible to attach this payment to my original order. I included the order number and customer number so hope this will suffice. Though like I said I'll totally understand if they can't as I'm there all weekend so can be rather flexible.

Thanks for all your advice QS and Jola.

Also, I mentioned about the possibility of picking the ticket up at the venue due to the risk of posting at this late date.

Thanks again guys. xxxxxxxxxxxx Big Hugs all round xx

I have a quick question please. i bought a photo op for linda Hamilton for Saturday but might only be able to go on monday as i wont have my car back till then will i be able to use my photo ticket on monday instead as i wasnt sure, this hasnt happened to me before.

Many thanks nicky

Edited by buffy2k

The shop should be closed but apparently is still online. Too late to order overseas now? Or we can pick up our tickets at the booth during the event ?

Sorry, it's indeed too late to order overseas now.

Not sure why the shop is still open though... I'll see what I can find out. Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed.

Seem to remember they were selling gold passes at the event last year. Any chance this will happen this year as well?

I'm not aware that they did this before. :wub:

They need a picture and everything, so I'd say you need to order these in advance.

But then again I usually get most photo sessions in advance, so I don't spend that much time at the Organisers Booth and may have missed that.

Seem to remember they were selling gold passes at the event last year. Any chance this will happen this year as well?

I'm not aware that they did this before.:wub:

They need a picture and everything, so I'd say you need to order these in advance.

But then again I usually get most photo sessions in advance, so I don't spend that much time at the Organisers Booth and may have missed that.

I'm sure this happened last year - was hoping for it again as I missed the shop. Was so busy getting photoshoots that forgot to buy a pass :WINCE: