Latest Guest Announcement - DANIEL STEWART

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce another guest for C16

DANIEL STEWART

Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV series) - The Inner Light - Young Batai

The Inner Light is Considered by many to be the best episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. And the most touching. It's the favorite episode of Wil Wheaton (Wesley Crusher), and Patrick Stewart.

and Won the 1993 Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation

Space: Above and Beyond (TV series) Eyes - Thompson

daniel_stewart.jpg

danielstewart.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0829294/

He was in the episode 'The Inner Light' where Picard relived the life of someone who died many years ago but whose memories were preserved in a probe that then sent them into Picard's mind.

He played the son of the man whose memories Picard was reliving.

I thought the announcement on Apr 24 said The last Star Trek guest for CM16 would be Robert Beltran? I bet it starts another NOT MORE STAR TREK/WARS argument.

I was going to say the same thing. I guess it's maybe because that guy (Robert Beltran) cancelled?

I thought the announcement on Apr 24 said The last Star Trek guest for CM16 would be Robert Beltran? I bet it starts another NOT MORE STAR TREK/WARS argument.

I was going to say the same thing. I guess it's maybe because that guy (Robert Beltran) cancelled?

Or maybe it's because Star Trek rules over all!

• Showmasters Admin
Get Peter Davison to go with Georgia Moffet and you got Father and Daughter too.

They actually did this at the London Film and Comic Con a couple of years ago. They had desks next-door to each other.

nope we did not ? sorry this is his first time with us

jason :WAVE:

Get Peter Davison to go with Georgia Moffet and you got Father and Daughter too.

They actually did this at the London Film and Comic Con a couple of years ago. They had desks next-door to each other.

nope we did not ? sorry this is his first time with us

jason :WAVE:

I think Minkyknights meant Peter Davison and Georgia Moffet had desks together at LFCC :P Not the Stewarts

Edited by keithporter23

I think Minkyknights meant Peter Davison and Georgia Moffet had desks together at LFCC :P Not the Stewarts

Absolutely. Cheers, Keith. Yeah, I meant Peter Davison and Georgia Moffett were both at LFCC 2008 and had desks next to each other.

For a second there, I thought I might have dreamt it. I even checked the old picture thread to make sure. :WAVE:

Edited by MinkyKnights

Impressive and different. Never saw this announcement coming.

Combined photoshoot?

no thanks!

if im paying £35 i just want Patrick :YAHOO:

Quoted for truth! As much as his son was awesome in the show, I want a solo Patrick shoot please.

Quoted for truth! As much as his son was awesome in the show, I want a solo Patrick shoot please.

I reckon there'd be a revolution if it wasn't just him, so I wouldn't worry too much

Yes, don't worry please.

If there's group shots (which rarely happen anyway) it will be announced. And in this case (although I can see why some fans are interested) this is not going to happen, it's going to be Patrick solo.

Maybe Daniel might have a shoot on his own though, but that's just a guess of mine.