About Guest Announcements

jenzo66

We wont be able to make it to HUB5 as we are going to see John Barrowman in Concert :dance: .....cant wait :( !! Otherwise would have loved to have gone. So long as JB was there, however as his tour is clashing with this we have decided not to go. I know a few people are not going due to this.......will have to wait and see what happens next year if there is another HUB.

Edited by devilgirlk

• Moderators

No matter what guests we get, it's sure to be a lot of fun, so yes, BUY A TICKET! (The more tickets we get, the more likely we are to get more Hubs!)

Half the time some of the funniest guests have been the ones that no one knew much about beforehand, so I'm really not worried about who is in the line-up :P

No matter what guests we get, it's sure to be a lot of fun, so yes, BUY A TICKET! (The more tickets we get, the more likely we are to get more Hubs!)

Half the time some of the funniest guests have been the ones that no one knew much about beforehand, so I'm really not worried about who is in the line-up :D

Definately - I'm thinking about, amongst others, Ian Gelder here. :dance:

Half the time some of the funniest guests have been the ones that no one knew much about beforehand, so I'm really not worried about who is in the line-up :(

Definately - I'm thinking about, amongst others, Ian Gelder here. ;)

I agree, Ian was hilarious, such a dark horse! :(

xxx

The Hub is amazing, such a fun weekend to have so yeah, I'd definitely buy a ticket if I hadn't already haha. I wonder why Kai hasn't been announced online yet when he's been on the posters? seems strange although I'm guessing he might be announced soon, maybe when another guest has confirmed too? They usually like to start off with three guests :dance:

Edited by Doctor Who

I'm seeing John in Cardiff and Birmingham. One with my mate, the other with my mother lol.

I do know quite a few who are going to all or most of his concert dates though, so that's probs why they've decided to give Hub a miss this time. I think i'm gonna be all alone at Hub 5 -sniffles- lol

I'll be there!

Half the time some of the funniest guests have been the ones that no one knew much about beforehand, so I'm really not worried about who is in the line-up :D

Buy a ticket AND go and see JB, if funds allow. A lot of us, me included, will be at the RAH on the Monday.

Edited by laurab1

• Moderators

Yeah, I'm going to Cambridge date the Thursday after Hub - RAH was too expensive and I will be using Monday evening to recover enough to return to work Tuesday... But John's tour is definitely not going to stop me doing Hub.

Yeah, I'm going to Cambridge date the Thursday after Hub - RAH was too expensive and I will be using Monday evening to recover enough to return to work Tuesday... But John's tour is definitely not going to stop me doing Hub.

I'm doing all three, because I'm crazy that way. ;)

I got lucky with John's tour dates. The date he's nearest to me is also only a couple of days away from my birthday, and it's three weeks after the Hub, so I'll get paid at least once in between both. =D

Same with me. In Cardiff day after my bday -high 5-

I'll be there!

Which concert?

I meant I'd be at Hub 5, but I am also going to the RAH show.

I'm doing all three, because I'm crazy that way. :D

I would have liked to go to Cambridge with you lot, but it's too hard to get to from where I live. (It's hard to get to Cambridge from anywhere at all, I think.) There is a coach, but there's a coach to London, too, and that takes much less time. So, RAH it is.

• Moderators

I'm doing all three, because I'm crazy that way. :D

I would have liked to go to Cambridge with you lot, but it's too hard to get to from where I live. (It's hard to get to Cambridge from anywhere at all, I think.) There is a coach, but there's a coach to London, too, and that takes much less time. So, RAH it is.

It's very easy to get to Cambridge from where I live... 20 minutes on a train, and I'm there :( (Which might possibly be why I'm going to the Cambridge date!)